• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Mahonay

Banned
baron 'stone cold' corbin
ZakozVbS4dij.gif

Anth0ny

i closed a deal

first time getting paid this year since february outside of the youtube money

feelsgoodman

TOKYO DOME HERE I COME

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't post in the thread much if at all on weekends, and this thread almost got shut down?
EPuqQqr.gif

Hex

Banned
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as Beefy is a member of the New Nation of Domination, if the Tag-Titles were up for grabs at GWF9, freebird rules would mean it could be defended, thus he can't have the belt relinquished due to inability to compete.

/GWF Court

/OBJECTION!

I say it would be a disservice to all that Beefy and the New Nation stand for to have to turn to inbred racist southern tactics to keep from dropping a belt.

klonere

Banned
was there something offensive in the first OP so a mod had to edit in a nice gif instead of useful information?

i closed a deal

first time getting paid this year since february outside of the youtube money

feelsgoodman

TOKYO DOME HERE I COME

Congratulations.

As stated previously, please don't be like Suzuki and take being a lonely warrior tonight too far with this paycheck.

Multiple mods have been receiving several complaints about the wrassle threads over the past few months. We can't constantly babysit the thread, so if you all can't figure out how to get your act together without all the bickering, metacommentary, backseat modding, and trolling, we'll help make the decision for you.

Seriously? What the fuck, the thread hasn't even been that bad these past months. The bickering, metacomentary and trolling's (mostly) in good jest and the sort of thing you'd expect from a small community that no longer gets a big influx of new members thanks to being shoved into the community subforum.

Honestly, I don't see this thread as being anywhere near bad enough for people to be badgering the modding team over - perhaps some of you reading this thread would do better to engage with the community and explain your grievances, then we might have some idea of what the specific problem is.

I guess it's the community aspect, too much non-wrasslin talk - but that's a community subforum side-effect. Compared to other wrestling forums out there, WrassleGAF is a very small community, and to my mind if you get rid of all the stuff that seems to cause an issue there wouldn't be much of a thread left anyways. So if you're coming to WrassleGAF for your wrestling news and are frustrated because we're talking about fucking Nintendo or some shit, might I suggest that there are better places on the internet to quickly access the information you're after?

I didn't notice modbots message but I didn't think this thread was doing bad, usually when people get out of line we do a good job squashing it and getting back on track. Idk who's complaining but that sucks, let's get back on track then.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A new one, or the existing one? There already was one that is still being used AFAIK.
Well, this would be a new one. But when folks asked about it, nobody had details, so whoever is running it needs to make with the info so we don't have another split!

DLIVeP5VwAE1uUq

Jinny replacing Alex Windsor in the #1 Contenders tournament tonight. Struggling to pick a winner tbh, but should be a great show!

Top Bottom