• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Chamber

love on your sleeve
It seems they are going to make Seth a top heel soon.

iQVWUpHvICgsy.gif

RP912

Banned
What's funny is they stripped DB of the title in like 30 days. They couldn't do it fast enough

Better than Bryan getting the Dean Douglas treatment.

WWE could have brought out the demon kane to strip him with such viciousness...Vince would fall out of his seat in the gorilla.

That's fucked if he doesn't show up for Survivor Series at least. Unless they do an Authority vs Cena/Ambrose/Bryan/Reigns/Two other dudes. Anything other than that is fucked.

Also did David Lynch make this ad?!

Nailed it,

But it will be Kane/Rollins/Orton/Gold and Stardust vs. Cena/Ambrose/Usos/Jericho.
Reigns and Bryan won't be back til December and Jericho recently said he'd be back by November.

That's fucked if he doesn't show up for Survivor Series at least. Unless they do an Authority vs Cena/Ambrose/Bryan/Reigns/Two other dudes. Anything other than that is fucked.

Also did David Lynch make this ad?!

I think that's exactly what they're going to do at Survivor Series. It will end with Orton turning on the Authority.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
So we're cool with the Champ not being on TV for weeks/months now? Not even via satellite. Not even a tweet or a recap.
They haven't built up a credible threat, so I sure, I guess. Maybe they could have Heyman come out and say Brock won't be back until he has a real challenger or something?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So the rusev rub is being wasted on Big Show.

Vince really has forgotten basic booking, hasn't he?

Top Bottom