• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Hey Ply, stick this in the OP, please friend;

Dragon Gate, "GATE OF DESTINY", 2014.11.02
Osaka BODYMAKER Colosseum

https://secure.live.nicovideo.jp/product/2624

1. Yosuke Santa Maria, Mr. High Tension Kotoka & Yuga Hayashi vs Don Fuji, Super Shisa & 'Hollywood' Stalker Ichikawa
2. Jimmy Kagetora & Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin vs Mondai Ryu & Punch Tominaga
3. Open the Brave Gate: Flamita © vs Jimmy Kanda
4. Masaaki Mochizuku, Dragon Kid & Big R Shimizu vs Masato Yoshino, Shingo Takagi & Shachihoko BOY
5. Open the Triangle Gate: Ryo 'Jimmy' Saito, Jimmy Susumu & Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! © vs YAMATO, Naruki Doi & Cyber Kong
6. Open the Twin Gate: T-Hawk & Eita © vs CIMA & Gamma
7. Open the Dream Gate: BxB Hulk © vs Akira Tozawa

Dragon Gate, 2014.11.06
Tokyo Korakuen Hall

https://secure.live.nicovideo.jp/product/2626

1. VTR vs Millennials 4 on 4 All Out War - Unit Disbands vs Deportation Match: CIMA, Gamma, Don Fuji & Super Shisa vs T-Hawk, Eita, Yosuke Santa Maria & Flamita

NJPW, "POWER STRUGGLE", 2014.11.08
Osaka BODYMAKER Colosseum

https://secure.live.nicovideo.jp/product/2598

1. NWA World Jr. Heavyweight Title: Chase Owens © vs Jushin 'Thunder' Liger
2. NEVER Openweight Championship: Tomohiro Ishii © vs Hirooki Goto
3. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Titles: Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA © vs Winners of Super Jr. Tag Tournament
4. Special Singles Match: Yoshitatsu vs AJ Styles
5. Special Tag Match: Hiroshi Tanahashi & Kota Ibushi vs Kazuchika Okada & YOSHI-HASHI
6. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura © vs Katsuyori Shibata

Also, indyflipylol.gif;

Cannon.gif

That crowd is too rowdy for me

While not very animated, the crowd were quite into the show, with their 'ooooohs', 'aaaaahs', polite applause and random high pitched girls screaming "Ibushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii".

bjork

I'm sitting here waiting for the fedex guy. He has my new phone, and I have to sign for it. He's also a horribly impatient guy who knocks and then walks to the truck, so I'm waiting here for a doorbell or a knock. Knock on the door. I go over and look through the hole. Some religion ladies, there's about 700 of them in this neighborhood. I don't open the door, but look through the peephole. They stand there having a conversation, repeatedly knocking on my door. For SIX MINUTES. It will take them about 700 years to make it across the entire neighborhood at that pace.

Ithil

WWE should cut these NXT dudes I've never heard of or even seen.
angelodawkins_1_full_20140129.png
wesleyblake_1_full_20140829.png
tyedillinger_full_20140509.png
sawyerfulton_1_full_20140129.png
jasonjordan_1_full_20140829.png
dashwilder_1_full_20140829.png
calbishop_1_full_20140627.png
buddymurphy_1_full_20140627.png

Who in the blue hell are these goofs?

Buddy Murphy/Wesley Blake (the jobbers in the red and white ripped tights) are actually pretty good. As far as enhancement talent goes, I'd keep them.

Alucard

Banned
So, do you guys see any scenario where Vince actually starts worrying about Lucha Underground eating into his marketshare? What would have to happen for this to take place?

So, do you guys see any scenario where Vince actually starts worrying about Lucha Underground eating into his marketshare? What would have to happen for this to take place?

Lucha Underground getting on a network most people actually get in basic cable packages AND breaking the ~1.0 ratings ceiling that TNA never really managed to break through.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
nakamura vs shibata :O

their G1 match was awesome

Top Bottom