• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

RP912

Banned
Atlanta bored at a wrestling show.
You've done it vince.

You've finally killed wrestling.

To be fair WWE always had that effect with ATL crowds. This is the same city that booed the choir because they were harmonizing to John Cena's theme.

Ithil

It's over already? Good. I only had to mute for a moment.

I don't know who Denise Rodman is but I don't care to find out.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Doesn't it work a bit better here because Miz has only been in one of the worst B-movies to date? Or do I not just remember the Rock's acting career circa 2003?

His brief part in The Mummy 2 and then The Scorpion King weren't much better than the Marine 17. Its really too bad they don't have the USA movie anymore. Now instead of C level drek with Lorenzo Lamas and Eric Roberts, it could be D level drek with The Miz and Randy Orton.

Fox318

Not as sad as whats happened with Greensboro. That was the home of the smart mark back in the day.

ixlwoTGct8ZQL.gif

BUT BY GOD VINCE IS GONNA SAY THAT HE SAVED WRESTLING BY PACKAGING HIS SUPERSTARS WITH CHEAP MOVIES THAT MADE A QUICK AND EASY BUCK.

somedevil

Well the guest host thing is a lot better than last weeks horribleness. Plus this is like a piss break match before the main event.

Top Bottom