• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

RP912

Banned
When did trips became entertaining 0_o

Throughout my years of watching the WWE I would never imagine actually enjoying a Trips and Orton segment.

DMczaf

We literally have a storyline that is about Cena fighting to stop the future of the WWE from happening....and he's the face.

How does this happen?

This will end with Cena destroying NXT huh?

ibtEXTOtw0Q6Kj.gif

Entropia

No One Remembers
I don't get WWE logic :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

They should have Team WWE vs. Team NXT.

Dust Bros, Ziggler, Miz and Mizdow vs. Ascension, Zayn, Breeze, and Neville.

This will end with Cena destroying NXT huh?

Actually, that kind of sounded more like what they were going for.

Or like, Cena's team is all NXT'ers who get wiped out and Cena wins on his own.

Fox318

Lol I like the idea of Cena asking people to join him and they all tell him off. The entire roster vs cena and He still wins.

Also I like the heel with the cancer awareness pin.

UberTag

Giving brock the belt was the dumb.
It's okay. They're elevating the mid-card champs and making those belts mean something while Brock's gone.

Hehehe... I can't even say that load of bullshit with a straight face.

Lol I like the idea of Cena asking people to join him and they all tell him off. The entire roster vs cena and He still wins.
Been there, done that.

330.gif

dakun

We literally have a storyline that is about Cena fighting to stop the future of the WWE from happening....and he's the face.

How does this happen?

the storyline is awesome because it's true. If they dared to make Cena the heel in this storyline that would be... wait it would be too good to be true.

Top Bottom