• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Ithil

She's getting way too many shots in for there not be repercussions, my guess AJ goes crazy on her. No other diva is over enough, they will probably try with Brie Bella but it will be the wrong choice.

She did this as a face, too, burying wrestlers and divas for no reason with no repercussions, all that's changed now is she does it extra often. It's worse than HHH.

8XzMTs9.gif

She's getting way too many shots in for there not be repercussions, my guess AJ goes crazy on her. No other diva is over enough, they will probably try with Brie Bella but it will be the wrong choice.

Never bet against WWE doing everything in their power to get over in the "mainstream" world...in this case, they consider Brie a "mainstream" TV personality because of Total Divas, so they'll definitely want Steph in that angle with Brie.

November Wrasslin' |OT| There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is an area which we call "The Punk Zone".

November Wrassling |OT| The only thing Cesaro can't swing is HHH's ego.

Ithil

Never bet against WWE doing everything in their power to get over in the "mainstream" world...in this case, they consider Brie a "mainstream" TV personality because of Total Divas, so they'll definitely want Steph in that angle with Brie.

They've always inexplicably thought the Bellas were "mainstream TV", even though no one outside of the WWE fans knows who they are, and no one in the WWE fanbase cares about them.

Oh im counting on it. I want to see how they mess up Paige and Emma once they are on the main show

Ithil

Oh im counting on it. I want to see how they mess up Paige and Emma once they are on the main show

Paige will wear the Union Jack and talk about drinking tea and crumpets and be billed as from the Tower of London. Emma will wear a straw hat and a play a didgeridoo while talking about dingos and billed from the Outback.

Paige will wear the Union Jack and talk about drinking tea and crumpets and be billed as from the Tower of London. Emma will wear a straw hat and a play a didgeridoo while talking about dingos and billed from the Outback.

That sounds awesome. I love playing Vince McMahon's Casual Racism Bingo™

gurudyne

So, so easy to see this happening.

I know you're kidding, but Emma wearing a straw hat and playing the digeridoo sounds pretty awesome.

Edit: What's the over/under on del Rio locking in the armbar then being distracted by Cena's music?

So we already had matches tonight containing 3MB, Los Matadores, Tons of Funk, Santino, and Fandango.

Oh god...

Khali and Hornswoggle are next, aren't they ;_;

KQjI7rv.gif

Amazing show tonight.

Top Bottom