• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Cody and Goldust has been pushing for a match at Wrestlemania for a couple of years where Cody retires Goldust.

Since Goldust contract goes to Wrestlemania, the office finally gave in.

Ithil

Luckily for them Cena hasn't had a neck injury like Edge got. Also, it seems like Bryan is going to get the title at hell and I hope they push him all the way.

Yet. I believe his neck and hips are in pretty crappy condition, and of course his ankles from wearing those stupid trainers instead of ring boots. This is also the second time his arm needed surgery in a year.

somedevil

Yet. I believe his neck and hips are in pretty crappy condition, and of course his ankles from wearing those stupid trainers instead of ring boots. This is also the second time his arm needed surgery in a year.

True, but he hasn't gotten what Edge and Austin had that ended there careers early. Also the man heals like a machine.

Sokantish

Cody and Goldust has been pushing for a match at Wrestlemania for a couple of years where Cody retires Goldust.

Since Goldust contract goes to Wrestlemania, the office finally gave in.

So how would that go, anyway? Cody betrays him and joins The Authority?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So how would that go, anyway? Cody betrays him and joins The Authority?

They probably win the tag titles. They lose it and Cody blames Goldust cause he's old and a has been.

He did it with Hardcore Holly after they won the titles.

BTW if it's no DQ why even tag in and out

Downhome

The Rhodes brothers, and The Shield too, deserve this push to continue. That match and segment may have been my favorite match and moment on RAW in many, many months. Awesome, they keep the belts at least for now. I hated this show up until that last match, but it was one of those things that made everything else worth it.

It's so weird about Dustin. He can be one of the best in the business when he wants to be (like right now), but when he is unmotivated and lazy he can be one of the worst (Black Reign in TNA).

Top Bottom