• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Foffy

Banned
They couldn't make it more obvious that this PPV will conclude with HHH having a feud with HBK (again) to prove he's a top player.

Toki767

So what are we supposed to take away going from that last segment exactly? That Big Show is more important than the WWE title?

jred2k

I know it's bad to say, but I really want Big Show to injure himself somehow. It feels like it would be the only think to getting his dumb mug out of the main event scene. He's just so awful in his current spot.

UberTag

OHMYGOD OHMYGOD IT'S BIG SHOW IN A BIG RIG AND HE'S just standing there. Oh.
Remember when Austin used to drive up in a truck, hit the ring and stunner everybody. Then drink some beers tossed to him while perched on the ring posts?

Remember when Angle used to drive up in a truck and spray the ring with an entire hose filled with milk, while the heels tripped and fell and JR would shout "Bah god, it's Milk-A-Mania!"?

Those were good times.

Ithil

My guess at their current direction is Bryan wins the title at HIAC, Big Shoe vs HHH at Survivor Series, which HHH wins (that match will be ass), leading to Bryan vs HHH at Wrestlemania.

jred2k

BXJjrCACQAElTKx.png:large

"Live via Satellite" on the Big Shoe promo smh. How can they go from those grimy Shield promos to that corny "hacked into the system" video tonight?

They should've filmed it Shane Douglas style over a highway, or near a river, or inside HHH's house or something. No graphics + handheld camera. And no Big Show.

Ithil

Bryan/HHH is going to drag on six more months?

Well I would assume it would be on the backburner from Survivor Series to after Royal Rumble, where Bryan faces other guys at those PPVs but the conflict with HHH comes back into focus for the Wrestlemania program.

G-Fex

"Live via Satellite" on the Big Shoe promo smh. How can they go from those grimy Shield promos to that corny "hacked into the system" video tonight?

They should've filmed it Shane Douglas style over a highway, or near a river, or inside HHH's house or something. No graphics + handheld camera. And no Big Show.

Big Show should've cut a promo near the mens restroom like Bully Ray did last night

strobogo

Banned
I wonder if someone else was supposed to be in Big Show's spot. The only guys to really make any sense in that role are Cena, Taker, and Henry, but it doesn't seem likely for any of them to be filling the role. It doesn't feel like Big Show was in the original plan.

I wonder if someone else was supposed to be in Big Show's spot. The only guys to really make any sense in that role are Cena, Taker, and Henry, but it doesn't seem likely for any of them to be filling the role. It doesn't feel like Big Show was in the original plan.

Shemus

G-Fex

I wish it was Kevin Nash instead of Big Shoe

Having watched so many Cena video packages tonight, I just realised exactly why, a long time ago...somebody decided to nickname toilet bowls...JOHNS!

strobogo

Banned
It should be Scott Hall. All of his personal demons have cost him all his money and HHH uses their friendship to bully him into beating up Dusty and whatnot. Then, at TLC, he and Shawn could have The Ladder Match: Part 3. Kevin Nash would then be forced to chose which best friend is his real best friend. He would pick X-Pac. Justin Credible would return at the Royal Rumble to stop HHH from ruining the Kliq.

Justin Credible vs Triple H at WMXXX.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Clearly it was supposed to be Vince.

I love reading your reactions guys. No one else I rather be watching wrassling with. Didn't watch tonight but by the looks of it I really didn't miss much did I?

reading these last 2 pages... lol.

remember when the marks said Bryan's angle was a slow burn? well it went up in flames pretty quickly.

jred2k

The most mind-boggling thing is that the live crowds seem to actually cheer for and give a shit about Big Show. Yes chant stealing aside, he gets an audible reaction whenever he comes out or shows up on screen.

Who are these people?

Hunter burying Daniel Bryan? Didn't see that coming.

Ok Wrasslegaffers

Magnus or Curtis Axel?
I honestly enjoy watching Magnus in the ring more. Axels alright but I personally feel like Magnus is the more entertaining one. Didn't see BFG (decided to watch the Sunday night football game. Big mistake) how was his match against sting? I'll probably get around to watching it soon hopefully.

The most mind-boggling thing is that the live crowds seem to actually cheer for and give a shit about Big Show. Yes chant stealing aside, he gets an audible reaction whenever he comes out or shows up on screen.

Who are these people?

preferences, how do they work?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Who are these people?

He's a 7 foot dude who is bigger than everybody else in the company, has been around forever (nostalgia goes a long ways in wrestling) and punches dudes out for a living while at the same time being a comedic goofball. Surprising I know.

He's basically the Great Khali without the suck.

G-Fex

I honestly enjoy watching Magnus in the ring more. Axels alright but I personally feel like Magnus is the more entertaining one. Didn't see BFG (decided to watch the Sunday night football game. Big mistake) how was his match against sting? I'll probably get around to watching it soon hopefully.

it was flat.

Sting ruined it mostly

Top Bottom