• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

somedevil

He's going back to tag teaming?

What...?

That's it? That's the payoff?

This company.

This screams Bryan feud until he wins the Rumble. Is Wyatt representing Triple H because he said the Devil made me do it or is this leading to survivor series match because Hunter is tied with Big Show and Orton is going to feud with someone else.

This screams Bryan feud until he wins the Rumble. Is Wyatt representing Triple H because he said the Devil made me do it or is this leading to survivor series match because Hunter is tied with Big Show and Orton is going to feud with someone else.
I can see Bryan winning the Rumble then have the WM match against Orton or whoever. Just weird to see him go from being in a main event fued straight to a fued with the Wyatt family after a commercial break. Seems like they're heading in the direction of Big Show vs. Orton for the belt at Survivor Series.

Anth0ny

Why are CM Punk and Ryback wrestling again? Wasn't last night the blowoff to that feud? There's nowhere left to go.

tumblr_mtuf7gK7TC1sdrkcao1_250.gif

somedevil

I can see Bryan winning the Rumble then have the WM match against Orton or whoever. Just weird to see him go from being in a main event fued straight to a fued with the Wyatt family after a commercial break. Seems like they're heading in the direction of Big Show vs. Orton for the belt at Survivor Series.

It could also be Triple H vs Big Show and Orton versus Punk or maybe a returning Mark Henry or the Big Show.

Top Bottom