• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

She's ok. Given she's a non-wrestler trained up by developmental, she has a solid idea of how to put a match together.
She's on the low tier of NXT women in terms of in-ring skill, though.

Better than either Bella, though.

She's acceptable.

Holy shit, Fandango's actually accompanying his female partner to a match? He's the most gentlemanly fellow in the WWE.

One of the worst NXT women but probably still better than entirety of the WWE divas roster.
Alright. Thanks guys.

KissVibes

Banned
Rae is okay. Not great, not awful. Just okay. She has the ability to get better. Curtis can show her some things for sure.

Holy shit, Fandango's actually accompanying his female partner to a match? He's the most gentlemanly fellow in the WWE.

Johnny Fandango rules.

One of the worst NXT women but probably still better than entirety of the WWE divas roster.

Weren't Jojo and Eva Marie on NXT?

Why does summer rae sound like a Fucking parrot?
Goddamn why is Summer Rae screaming like a shrill bitch?
Is she going to do the quack quack thing?
WHATS WRONG NATTIE HUUH?
lol.
Its her first lady of NXT gimmick its coming out which is good theres so much you can do with a dancer gimmick
Summer Rae ain't so bad minus the screaming.
Summer Rae is worse than Brie with the screaming crap
OH MY GOD I'VE HEARD FARM ANIMALS HAVING SEX WHO SOUNDED BETTER.

krae_man

I like how Summer Rae had to be distracted by Khali twice for Nat to take the hint and use the distraction to slap on the sharpshooter.

OH MY GOD I'VE HEARD FARM ANIMALS HAVING SEX WHO SOUNDED BETTER.

Frankman is a snitch that gets off on farm animals having sex.

nigznVZ.gif

You guys love it when Seth screams shit in his equally shrill lady-like voice during matches.

No Summer Rae did, she turned back too early. All Summer Rae had to do to recover it was pick Nattie up and then Nattie grabs her legs.

She was distracted for about 10 minutes and Nat still wasn't ready. Also I think Nat held on to the sharpshooter for way too long after Summer tapped because she can never tell when people tap to her finisher (see her AJ match).

Damn, not only did HBK absolutely slay that mid promo heel turn, then he sold the arm like a champ. Put Cena to shame.

HBK PLS COME BACK YOU'RE STILL BETTER THAN ALL OF THESE SELF RIGHTEOUS LITTLE PUKES

Top Bottom