• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

X7Yq09m.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't get it. The guy who they're pushing with this whole angle is Big Show?!?!

They could have created a new star, and instead, it's Big Show?!?!

Why? Because HHH "trained" him back in 2001, and he lets HHH make fun of him behind the scenes?

Seriously?!?!

Manbig

Leave it to the WWE to put Daniel Bryan in the main event feud at quite possibly the prime of his popularity, only to somehow get the Big Show, who shouldn't have even been involved in the feud, over while burying Daniel Bryan at the same time.

It truly is a huge amount of talent to make it suck this hard.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember when Jake the Snake was in his 40s during the KOTR and Stone Cold in promos and Owen on commentary kept burying him for being too old?

They noticed that people were cheering when Big Show and D.Bry were on-screen together. So logically, they went with Big Show because D.Bry isn't talented.

dream has been mentioning this since his debut: d.bry ain't shit.

I don't get it. The guy who they're pushing with this whole angle is Big Show?!?!

They could have created a new star, and instead, it's Big Show?!?!

Why? Because HHH "trained" him back in 2001, and he lets HHH make fun of him behind the scenes?

Seriously?!?!

Because Shaemus and John Cena weren't available

Vestal

What is the point of all this shit?!?!

What in the fucking world are they thinking?

First they feed Sandow and MITB to Super Cena.

Some potential in the Dbry segment with HBK, gets thrown out with the Wyatt attack.

CM Punk attacked by Wyatts.

So we are getting Punk+Dbry against Wyatts.. Aka lets prolong what everyone wants which is both of these guys contending for the title.

Then we get Big Show with the unnecessary push to end the show and come in as the "Savior".

SHIT SHOW

I think history will look back at this time as one of the weakest periods of WWE in years.

And damn - first the chairs/suplex spot missed, then HBK's superkick missed, now Big Show's punch missed.

somedevil

So ... Kane is unmasked again and Big Show is feuding with Orton. And Cena is WHC champ with no clear-cut challenger?

Okay. Whatever.

He rematching Del Rio.

So its Del Rio vs Cena
Orton vs Big Show
Punk and Bryan vs Wyatt Family
Real Americans vs the Rhodes
Big E vs Ambrose

This is possible Survivor Series card right now

He rematching Del Rio.

So its Del Rio vs Cena
Orton vs Big Show
Punk and Bryan vs Wyatt Family
Real Americans vs the Rhodes
Big E vs Ambrose

This is possible Survivor Series card right now

I don't see that doing very well. ADR/Cena and Show/Orton as your top two matches is really weak

Top Bottom