• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

8vn10e.jpg

Ithil

Why did they not play the fluttering notes from the start? That's like taking out the static from Punk's theme, it's there for a reason.

Show ends with Security began breaking down the set and entry way while shooing the fans out of the building. Maddox sitting on the stage, watching it all, eating an apple.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
When was the last time the WWE title was held in abeyance? September 98?

Show ends with Security began breaking down the set and entry way while shooing the fans out of the building. Maddox sitting on the stage, watching it all, eating an apple.

What if your predictions of an NXT invasion were slightly off the mark and it's actually going to be Chikara's rebirth?

GAF cant handle the controversy of that PPV ending!

Ether that or Evilore moved to Hostamania.

Damn that PPV was the most filler filled thing I have seen in a while. Felt like smackdown

fuck this Vince Russo shit. Think ill take a break from wwe. they so unapealing at this point.

Well jsut check in on punk segments.

At lesat New japan is in 8 days

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
the original ref in the title match was so loud while calling spots

i mean sheesh

DMczaf

the original ref in the title match was so loud while calling spots

i mean sheesh

What if Triple H got smarky as hell and called out that ref on Raw for calling spots too loud, and then fired him?

Is it scary that I think this could actually happen?

Top Bottom