• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

By the way. How's Bryan been doing in the Main event? Has it been boring? I see he's still going at it with the shield... Has anything different been going on? Like at all? GUYS ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!

antonz

$20 says we get a repeat of Wrestlemania IX. Cena loses to Del Rio in some sort of shmozz, then Orton wins the title, Cena comes out for no reason, Orton challenges Cena to a title match RIGHT NOW, and Cena wins, and status quo is restored.

Nah Bryan will win but be overshadowed by the fact Cena wins leading to Bryan feeling disrespected because he is WWE champion and being overlooked. Cena vs Bryan for unification

UberTag

So nice that Cena is back.
krae_man's sign that WrassleGAF missed him did its job.
Vince heard our cry and gave us our beloved no-selling wonder kid back.
May he win another 13 world championships while putting nobody over.
What a glorious day this is!

I'm guessing Cena wins against Del Rio, but only after a hard fought battle where his injured arm is put in the armbar overcoming the odds.

Then Sandow comes to cash in on a very injured Cena, but still only wins with shenanigans. Thus writing him off until he actually fucking recovers.

Wait a minute. He swung the great khali?

3oHyVKs.gif

Top Bottom