• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

VWubCcH.gif

fake edit: oh shit, no ;_;

Brinbe

well, that sucked. but at least we expected it. ratings are prob gonna be ultra shitty going up against baseball/football

Listen to those yes chants for big show. Guess I didn't miss to much. Man has raw been this bad for a while now or what? Haven't watched TNA neither. Wonder how that's doing.

Toki767

Would have meant more if they let Bryan be the first one to actually hit HHH. But I guess they feel like they have to give Big Show some push because who knows why.

Why was Bryan celebrating at the end. Why isn't he mad at Big Show he cost him the WWE title

I'm guessing the idea is that Bryan knows that Big Show felt like he had to do it? I dunno. What happened to the Rhodes family though? Were they just laying on the floor the whole time?

I really wish they saved the image of Bryan standing over Trips for when he actually took him out. Him celebrating like that made me like it even less than when it was just a matter of Show getting to Hunter first. I think the fact Show got no reaction at all until he punched Hunter shows that he shouldn't even be in this angle and him flinging the SHIELD pile on off of him like he was Black Betty was just stupid.

Top Bottom