• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Kritz

Banned
Lookin' for a UK dude to gift me and my friend Blands 2. We're half of a fourpack already so we could go in with any other duders from this thread if that can be arranged.

Steam ID for me is Kritz7. I'll either pay for me and my friend or we'll pay seperately depending on if he's online or not at the time.

Cheers.

Kritz

Banned
Thanks to...

... shit I already forgot who. PenguinDicks? FreedomPenguin? Awaypenguin? I don't think penguin was even in his name.

But that guy totes got me and some other dudes some borderlands 2, and I wanted to let you all know that. And boy did I fuck that up.

KRITZ OUT.

guit3457

Thanks to...

... shit I already forgot who. PenguinDicks? FreedomPenguin? Awaypenguin? I don't think penguin was even in his name.

But that guy totes got me and some other dudes some borderlands 2, and I wanted to let you all know that. And boy did I fuck that up.

KRITZ OUT.

hahah Kritz, it was me: PelegrinTuK

And now I would like to know if anyone in the US is interested in hosting a US Torchlight 2 pack for 4.

I'm in if anyne is interested. Bye.

wilflare

hahah Kritz, it was me: PelegrinTuK

And now I would like to know if anyone in the US is interested in hosting a US Torchlight 2 pack for 4.

I'm in if anyne is interested. Bye.

i already have the game (thanks to Wild Hair Uke :p)

i can help with purchasing the 4pack though.. just need to really find 4persons

iNvid02

edit: ok offer is expired for now

if anyone still wants to get in on a UK borderlands 4 pack let me know (~£22.50 or ~$35 each)

have enough in my pp account to buy one more, and then im going to withdraw and call it a day

Jayve

Neo Member
Hey guys, could anybody from the UK gift me Sleeping Dogs please?
My steam name is joglingtroll and I have some paysafecard pins to pay for it! :D

(Yeah first post xD)

Deepo

Could a US gaffer please help me out with a Season Pass DLC for Darksiders 2? I can do either Paypal or Steam Wallet.

Jintor

Anyone online right now who would like to aid me in getting Dark Souls for a US Price? Time-critical, gotta buy it before my rational spending brain kicks in.

Normally I'd ask Wilflare, but I haven't seen him for three days.

I have a coupon for 75% off Portal 2 and another for 50% off for any Saints Row the Third DLC. I'm leaving in a few minutes so just send me a pm if you want it.

goodfella

I'd love it if someone from the US could buy The Darkness II for me, it's the weekend deal atm. I'll PayPal in advance.

Thanks.

Edit: Thanks to I H8 Memes!

Goon Boon

Banned
Anyone in the UK doing a borderlands 4 pack? I believe its $36 in a 4 pack, I could buy a game(s) thats anywhere from $36 to $40 in the steam store for a tradable copy (like dark souls is $40 in the US store, but $48 in the uk store).

sophora

I'd like to do a borderlands 2 4-pack for 2 copies, is that UK deal retail free or something? o: Sorry for sounding noobish haha

EDIT: nvm :T

Top Bottom