• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Hey there,

I was hoping a UK Gaffer could help an AUSGaffer get a hold of the GTA Complete Collection - 5 pounds for all of the GTA is pretty crazy. It's also less than half our price!

Steam ID: AnkhWeasel. Will obviously PayPal in advance.

Cheers.

Update: Heading to work, back in 9 hours. I think that's when UKGAF is awake anyway.
Update 2: Aaand back. Hoping someone awesome will come through.

Now going international! Looking for GTA Complete from the UK or the US.
Happy to swap games or PayPal dollars.

Also willing to help others if they need AU stuff for some fairly surprising reason.

Steam ID: AnkhWeasel.

Seanbob11

Hey there,

I was hoping a UK Gaffer could help an AUSGaffer get a hold of the GTA Complete Collection - 5 pounds for all of the GTA is pretty crazy. It's also less than half our price!

Steam ID: AnkhWeasel. Will obviously PayPal in advance.

Cheers.

Update: Heading to work, back in 9 hours. I think that's when UKGAF is awake anyway.
Update 2: Aaand back. Hoping someone awesome will come through.

If you're still needing help then I can help you!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Seanbob11/

If someone from the US could help gift me Dead Space 2 for $4.99 while the flash deal is on, that'd be very much appreciated!

Interestingly, Dead Space 1 is $3.74 in Australia and $4.99 in the US. Weird.

Steam ID is ...

Edit: Thanks so much to I H8 Memes for the assist!

jambo

I want to get L4D2 for my gf, but as we live in Australia I'll need someone from the US or Europe to gift it.

Does Steam let you gift gifts? Like could someone gift me L4D2 uncut and then have me gift it to my gf's account?

I want to get L4D2 for my gf, but as we live in Australia I'll need someone from the US or Europe to gift it.

Does Steam let you gift gifts? Like could someone gift me L4D2 uncut and then have me gift it to my gf's account?

Yes. I can help. Add me on Steam. Link is in my profile.

Gala

Looking for someone from the russian region to gift me a copy of Transformers: War for Cybertron on Steam!

Can paypal immediately!

Edit: Ukraine would be fine as well!

iNvid02

it seems valve is trying to prevent heavy cross border gifting

a few heavy gifters have had their buying priveleges disabled, and been contacted and urged to stop gifting. if they agree not to gift cross border again, buying privileges are restored.

i know a few guys in here help out gaf a lot so be careful i guess

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2826641

its obvious the publishers are pressuring valve into doing this, but with the power steam holds over digital distribution i would have thought valve could have stuck up for the consumer a bit more

rankor

Neo Member
it seems valve is trying to prevent heavy cross border gifting

a few heavy gifters have had their buying priveleges disabled, and been contacted and urged to stop gifting. if they agree not to gift cross border again, buying privileges are restored.

i know a few guys in here help out gaf a lot so be careful i guess

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2826641

its obvious the publishers are pressuring valve into doing this, but with the power steam holds over digital distribution i would have thought valve could have stuck up for the consumer a bit more

"Offical" reddit topic:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/wx6nq/valve_taking_action_against_crossborder_gifters/

Can anyone help me out with Arkham City? It's not available in the region I'm in :/ I've been dying to play this ever since I stepped out of TDKR. I've got Paypal.

Thanos2001

Neo Member
I just checked and I'm still locked out.

STEAM SUPPORT SUX!

Sux.PNG

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone happened to have or grab an extra copy of Deus Ex: GotY edition @ $2.49? I was having trouble purchasing it when it went up for sale during during dailies and had to go into work for the duration of the sale. I'll happily reimburse over Paypal. :)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
$20 for all the DLCs. There reaches a point of discount where it doesn't matter that the base game is included in the pack being offered.

Top Bottom