• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OFFICIAL ESPN NBA 2k5 Season 2 thread: Because shaq HAS taken a 3 before!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I dont mind you playing like that :p

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
What??? The Bobcats beat you?? You freakin shot 63% in our game. And now the Bobcats beat you? Ah man. This game is messed up.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hey I was giving FMT a great game till the cats fell apart in the 4th against the Mavs...Its the player behind the team guiding the Cats to the championship
:D

theo

Contest Winner
im playing like the real celtics: beating the decent teams and losing to the shitty teams :lol

sorry man, i've been installing hardwood floors the past few days so most of my electronics (PC/Xbox included) have been disconnected. it should be finished by tomorrow. i get home @ 5 pm pacific and i'll get on AIM at that time. let me know when would be best for you

Bog

Junior Ace
FrenchMovieTheme said:
sorry man, i've been installing hardwood floors the past few days so most of my electronics (PC/Xbox included) have been disconnected. it should be finished by tomorrow. i get home @ 5 pm pacific and i'll get on AIM at that time. let me know when would be best for you

I'll probably be on and off all night. Be prepared - The Suns have acquired some NEW talent.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
What has happened to the league? When I check the link I have it only shows three teams in it

nevermind. i somehow got sent to the first attempt at season two.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Well I don't know what I'm doing differently lately but my rebounding sucks now.
I got outrebounded by 12 in my game against Konex. Garnett only got 5 boards and he is the best rebounder in the league. I dont get it. It must be way harder to rebound against a team that is playing zone or something.

Matrix

Konex,when do you want to face the mighty Cats?

Cloudy

Banned
Truelize said:
Well I don't know what I'm doing differently lately but my rebounding sucks now.
I got outrebounded by 12 in my game against Konex. Garnett only got 5 boards and he is the best rebounder in the league. I dont get it. It must be way harder to rebound against a team that is playing zone or something.

I dunno about your other game but I don't take too many 3s (5 compared to your 16) and I usually pass around till I see a high % shot. Less rebounds to give the opponent fewer transition opportunities :)

PS: LAMAR ODOM BASKETBALL!!! :D

Konex,when do you want to face the mighty Cats?

I'm off tomorrow so anytime then or even late tonight :)

Matrix

late tonight would be good,ill look for you on aim.

Matrix

FEAR!
CharlotteBobcatsMascot.jpg

what jobber!? you're going down woman, hardcore.

clash of the titans. top 2 teams in the league. one must fall. can we beat the spurs dirk??

KINGS_MAVERICKS_3HTZ3_5JB3ec74db20005.jpg

"zat arranged ken be."

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Cloudy said:
I dunno about your other game but I don't take too many 3s (5 compared to your 16) and I usually pass around till I see a high % shot. Less rebounds to give the opponent fewer transition opportunities

That could be it. I had to take all those threes to try and catch up though. Sucks playing from behind for three quarters.
But I'm thinking the zone keeps me off the offensive boards pretty good. That's what really hasn't been doing well for me as of yet this season.

DM when you wanna play?

4 pm pacific it IS jobber! i'll be waiting for you in the lobby. i'm trying to decide who should drop the double nickle on you... should it be dirk, finley, dampier, stackhouse... no, no that would be too easy. you're going to get it from the one man who can give it to you the way you like it...

bradley1648520a.jpg

watchout duncan!

Cloudy

Banned
Truelize said:
That could be it. I had to take all those threes to try and catch up though. Sucks playing from behind for three quarters.
But I'm thinking the zone keeps me off the offensive boards pretty good. That's what really hasn't been doing well for me as of yet this season.

I actually called man2man when you were killing me with jumpshots to start the game but you went away from that for some reason :p

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe? I play LAMAR ODOM BASKETBALL!!!!!!!

PS: You have Nash, JJ, Marion, Q and Amare starting on your team. EACH of them is rated 80-90. Are you trying to lose on purpose? o_O

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
FrenchMovieTheme said:
jobber come back, DM reset the game, you got DC'ed

my light went out just enough to restart everything -_-

THANKS POWER COMPANY!

that was an awesome game dude, back and forth. i thought i would collapse after you FINALLY took the lead. time and time again you would creep to within a point or two, and when you finally got the lead i said fuck. but dirk had your number buddy! tim duncan pffft....

how did you like that shawn bradley 6 point bonus i gave you? :D

p.s. if anyone is interested in a trade, i need to get rid of some of these guys. stackhouse and finley aren't doing shit for me. contact if interested.

jobber

Typical Popovich coaching...wasting time instead of attacking.

I never went to the line after the 2nd quarter : (

Manu is still perfect from 3 point range :)

what is retarded about getting rid of finley or stackhouse for some more talent? i have some guys sitting on the bench who have produced for me while stackhouse and finley blow chance after chance. i want to get marquis daniels and josh howard on the floor, but i can't because these guys are taking up the PT.

i'm mostly interested in a PG. but a i would be interested in a decent SG also

Matrix

Konex,what time is late tonight mean? I'm just curious :p

Fmt,Ill give you my whole team for Finley and Stackhouse :D

that's the beautiful thing about it koney island: dirk was guarded well. hand in his face all the time, in traffic. but he would not be denied this game... and neither would my team! #1 team in the league!

Cloudy

Banned
Matrix said:
Konex,what time is late tonight mean? I'm just curious :p

Well, I'll be home at 11et but I wanna check out what's happening on League Pass. Maybe 11:30-12-ish?

that's the beautiful thing about it koney island: dirk was guarded well. hand in his face all the time, in traffic. but he would not be denied this game... and neither would my team! #1 team in the league!

Lamar will shut him down :)

lamar will shut him down... give me a break dude. just for that i'm going to drop the double nickle i promised to jobber ON LAMAR! that's it, i didn't want to do it but if you want it you got it sister

jobber

I double teamed Dirk and he still made it. Other times Rasho just stood under the basket while someone drove the lane. TD on the other hand started hot then turned to a ice cube. When Brent Barry was in, I took the lead. I changed the lineup in the 4th and the CPU took him out anyway.

Matrix

Ok Konex,I'll be on aim around 11:30.

Also doubling Dirk does nothing..NOTHING! :(

Cloudy

Banned
I don't double anyone all game. I'll do the manual double with L or slide the guy I'm controlling over to help and that seems to work. If a guy is killing me with jumpshots, I play him man and tight...

Top Bottom