• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OFFICIAL ESPN NBA 2k5 Season 2 thread: Because shaq HAS taken a 3 before!

i'm probably out too. it literally takes weeks to get to the next game, and with mvp, fight night and street coming out i dont have time to play this shitfest anymore

Bog

Junior Ace
Matrix said:
That's not a glitch,backing down with your center.Your guys dont body up,not my friggin fault that this stupid game has fucking stupid animation issues.

You make the game so fucking horrid I might as well play stupid like you,I dont need to see replays of my center backing up cause you think its cheap and I dont need to stare at Bo Outlaws mug shot for 1 minute cause you dont like when my center back ups,maybe you should put a body on them and it wouldnt look like a glitch.

You taking 49 shots with Bo Outlaw is absurd and running pg with him every now and then,this is not a sim league and im sick of this game.

DM I'm out of this league.

Oh and if I were playing with a good team,trust me you wouldnt have only lost by 3.

Are you kidding? You know you weren't just backing him in. It's a fucking glitch you can do where the guy doesn't even dribble the ball - he just shakes across the court until you want to shoot with him. Someone showed it to me in the first game I ever played online. Nice try, though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You're a friggin douche,I'll leave it at that.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ah get a grip

fmt you know I can beat you now you run away...

the key to stopping Bog is to outscore him

now play your games!

every game has it's flaws

I still enjoy this game like I did when I first got it

If you practice more, you'll learn how to win...same with College Hoops...disgusting...

I laugh so hard when playing Bog that I end up not really playing my game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I have no problem beating him,I have a problem with

1.Playing no sim shit
2.Him saying I used a glitch,roofles
3.The game sucks

4.I dont care anymore,I quit this shitfest 2k5.

Bog

Junior Ace
Matrix said:
2.Him saying I used a glitch,roofles

Nah, that's not what's funny (since you actually did). Outlaw taking 49 shots and you winning by THREE? Now that's fucking funny.

Matrix

:lol

Ive played that way in every league game and so have others...funny that you would call that a glitch and no one in over 3 seasons worth of play has called backing down a glitch,like I said put a body on the center/pf or double team him,ive talked to people on AIM in the league and they have no idea wtf you are even talking about.

2nd if I had put double team on Outlaw all game,you wouldnt have even gotten 49 shots off..trust me.

Also I wouldnt feel great about losing to the bobcats twice in the same season,and If I recall I blew you out the first time with you playing the same bs way.

You imo have ruined this season and I dont have time to play a game I already dont like and sit their while you jack up 49 shots with a bum that wouldnt even be lucky to get 3 shots a game in real life.

The leagues were as sim as you could get before you showed up.

jobber

You 2 don't play each other this season anymore so walking away is pointless now. Unless you both make the playoffs which can still happen....

jobber

Ramirez said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

WTF?No way I would even bother playing you.

The game sucks shit as it is,why do people want to make it worse?

Oh great...the all powerful one has spoken. Where should I bow?

I guess if you say it isn't a good game I should just throw it away...........

jobber

Ramirez said:
Well I wasn't even talking to you,but since you insist you can bow if you want to ;)

Well since I'm in the leauge and don't want to see it fall apart so close to the end, I had to say something. I enjoy play leauge games with people here. Not just a random dickhead who shoots 30 3's every game. Maybe Bog knows how much of joke this game you claim it is and is just playing for fun. I've enjoyed every game win or lose. It's not that serious people.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
The point is, is that when we started these leagues we all agreed to play as sim as possible. And Bog doesn't get anywhere near that. It would be different if Bog used Outlaw as his primary scorer and played a sim game. But he shoots with him every freakin time. We would be complaining if he were shooting with Nash every time down the court too. We have all complained about only using one player. It's pretty easy to abuse some of the PG's and SG's in this game.
It isn't fun when someone does it with Kobe, Tmac or Ray Allen. And it sure as heck isn't fun when someone does it with Bo "I'm still living" Outlaw.

And I really think that playing the way Bog does takes away his ability to complain about what anyone else does during their game. Seriously.

I don't really care how someone plays. But it sure is freakin boring.

jobber

Truelize said:
The point is, is that when we started these leagues we all agreed to play as sim as possible. And Bog doesn't get anywhere near that. It would be different if Bog used Outlaw as his primary scorer and played a sim game. But he shoots with him every freakin time. We would be complaining if he were shooting with Nash every time down the court too. We have all complained about only using one player. It's pretty easy to abuse some of the PG's and SG's in this game.
It isn't fun when someone does it with Kobe, Tmac or Ray Allen. And it sure as heck isn't fun when someone does it with Bo "I'm still living" Outlaw.

And I really think that playing the way Bog does takes away his ability to complain about what anyone else does during their game. Seriously.

I don't really care how someone plays. But it sure is freakin boring.

LOL....put your PG on Outlaw and steal the ball from him. You know the game plan...attack Bo.

Bog

Junior Ace
jobber said:
Maybe Bog knows how much of joke this game you claim it is and is just playing for fun. I've enjoyed every game win or lose. It's not that serious people.

Ding Ding Ding.

jobber

Truelize said:
I've tried to steal the ball. Ask Bog how many foul shots he gets in our games. :lol
Seeing Outlaw shoot a FT is worth the fouls. Looks like a T Rex.

jobber

Ramirez said:
How bout a random dude who shoots 50 downlow shots and 1 outside shot? :lol

Pot meet kettle.

WTF dude.

LOL

Your team is ranked 90+. Spiders are at best a 70-75. Blocks some shots or something. If I had a team like Kansas or Wake, I would've slaughtered you.

Ramirez

What does ratings have to do with anything?So in real life they wouldn't have tried any outside shots and they would have won?The game is trash,you can't play D without getting 50 fouls which are easy points.

All I'm sayin is,you talk about people not wanting to play people who play dont play sim when you don't even play a sim game yourself.

jobber

Ramirez said:
What does ratings have to do with anything?So in real life they wouldn't have tried any outside shots and they would have won?The game is trash,you can't play D without getting 50 fouls which are easy points.

All I'm sayin is,you talk about people not wanting to play people who play dont play sim when you don't even play a sim game yourself.

I DO play sim. If I can't get a clear shot outside the paint am I suppose to shoot it anyway? I'm not going to go out and shoot 20 3's either. I attack the basket. Rather it's college hoops or NBA. I play like the 90's Knicks. I always run pick and roll plays to get a open shot. I know how to play D too IF you try to drive. The teams that beat me have always done it outside the arc cause they have a slim chance if they drive. Even with a C rated 75 you not getting a easy shot.

Check my all my leauge games.

jobber

Ramirez said:
I've played you,no need to check the league games. :lol

:lol @ you thinking I was going to lay down for ya. Jobber jobs to no one....except Fifty. He beat my ass from the tip and yea, I did the same thing I did with you cept he defended the basket.

Ramirez

I dont expect anyone to lay down for me,I do however want a straight game of basketball,not run around with your PG like a chicken with its head cut off and just do stupid shit all game. ;)

jobber

Ramirez said:
I dont expect anyone to lay down for me,I do however want a straight game of basketball,not run around with your PG like a chicken with its head cut off and just do stupid shit all game. ;)

You sure that was me? Cause if I remember, my PG was in foul trouble the entire game AND my SG who's slow as shit was running point. I rather let my C run the floor than my SG cause he can atlease spot up and shoot.

NAME FG 3P FT OFF REB AST STL BLK TO PF PTS
#32 6/11 1/1 3/4 3 8 2 1 1 1 3 16 <-SG
#15 5/10 0/0 2/2 3 7 0 1 1 1 0 12 <-PF
#51 4/5 0/0 1/2 1 8 1 0 0 0 1 9 <-C
#10 1/5 0/0 4/5 0 4 7 0 0 5 4 6 <-my bestPG
#14 1/5 0/0 0/0 0 4 1 0 0 2 2 2
#25 2/6 0/0 1/2 2 3 1 0 1 1 0 5

Matrix

Both games suck ass and cant be played sim 100% of the time jobber,but we have gone out of our way in previous seasons to atleast attempt to play the game the right way.This league every part of sim was thrown out the door and some of us just dont care for it.You might like to play this way and Bog,but like our Madden league most of us are pretty damn serious about playing the game as right as we can.Also if we wanted to play bs arcade style we can all buy copies of Street which most of us are.

Bog

Junior Ace
Matrix said:
Both games suck ass and cant be played sim 100% of the time jobber,but we have gone out of our way in previous seasons to atleast attempt to play the game the right way.This league every part of sim was thrown out the door and some of us just dont care for it.You might like to play this way and Bog,but like our Madden league most of us are pretty damn serious about playing the game as right as we can.Also if we wanted to play bs arcade style we can all buy copies of Street which most of us are.

Is Outlaw in Street v3? If so, sign me up!

Matrix

I doubt it,but Im sure Horry is in it.

Fifty

Insane.....ly awesome. I don't think leagues will be doable, but I'm going to organize a tournament once it comes out. And no, Outlaw isn't in the game. Neither is Bosh, which is complete and utter bullshit. IGN said he's not in the final version....just makes no sense whatsoever.

jobber

DM advance!

If you don't want to play, drop.

It'll me vs. Bog vs. DM for the title.

Bog

Junior Ace
Outlaw's still down for playing.

Edit: That is, he would've been if there was still a league.

Top Bottom