• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OFFICIAL ESPN NBA 2k5 Season 2 thread: Because shaq HAS taken a 3 before!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
FrenchMovieTheme said:
where are you jobber, the time is drawing near for your demise

Jobber was in Canada getting R&R @ Raw

Jobber is hungry...for GERMAN

nooooooo my undefeated season!

gg, but probably the biggest bullshit i've ever seen. i dont know how many open dunks/layups i missed, but it had to be in double digits. i shot 39% and still only lost by 1, i can't complain too much. lucky win jobber, that last turnover had me saying wtf...

jobber

FrenchMovieTheme said:
nooooooo my undefeated season!

gg, but probably the biggest bullshit i've ever seen. i dont know how many open dunks/layups i missed, but it had to be in double digits. i shot 39% and still only lost by 1, i can't complain too much. lucky win jobber, that last turnover had me saying wtf...

After seeing it happened to me 3 times...I went for the steal and lucked out. Nobody was getting that ball but Duncan and he got the shot.
Best game all season!

Should be replayed on ESPN Classic

GG

jobber

If I didn't lose to DM, you would still be in first.

I should go to Toronto before every game!

Bog

Junior Ace
FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg, but probably the biggest bullshit i've ever seen. i dont know how many open dunks/layups i missed, but it had to be in double digits.

Oh stop your complaining. Outlaw misses like 20 dunks/layups a game. I'm more surprised when he makes one, than when he misses one.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bog said:
Oh stop your complaining. Outlaw misses like 20 dunks/layups a game. I'm more surprised when he makes one, than when he misses one.

Maybe cause he sucks,ever think about that Bog? If you played for real,maybe you would win some :|

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fluke win,hes not tearing up the league cause he got rid of the all his players.I mean shit he's playing with the Suns and used Oulaw as a 2 guard against me.

The friggin bobcats destroyed him,and he easily could have beat me if he played the right way,instead of feeding the ball to Outlaw 50 times a game.

Jobber,I dont know why you quoted me as I said "some" not one game.

I basically dont understand why Bog expects Outlaw to make layups all the time or to even play well on the Offensive end :\

jobber

Matrix said:
Fluke win,hes not tearing up the league cause he got rid of the all his players.I mean shit he's playing with the Suns and used Oulaw as a 2 guard against me.

The friggin bobcats destroyed him,and he easily could have beat me if he played the right way,instead of feeding the ball to Outlaw 50 times a game.

Jobber,I dont know why you quoted me as I said "some" not one game.

chill chill chill chill

Bog knows what he's doing. Reason he's still losing is I still have Horry :)

It's a method to his madness. I'm just perplexed how the Suns beat Boston.

We can take our fight to the court. Longhorns/Spiders 2! This time...blood will flow.

Matrix

I havent checked the schedule..do I play you in Ncaa this week? If so I can play whenever you want today.

jobber

Matrix said:
I havent checked the schedule..do I play you in Ncaa this week? If so I can play whenever you want today.

Yes indeedy...I'll be home after 7pm....if I'm not, then I'm snowed in at my job :(

Matrix

Ok cool,I'll be around all day and night unless my sis whos pregnant has her baby :p She's just starting labor,so I have no idea if tonights the night.

jobber

Matrix said:
Ok cool,I'll be around all day and night unless my sis whos pregnant has her baby :p She's just starting labor,so I have no idea if tonights the night.
Cool...

Cept..the highways aroud here are at a standstill and it's not even 5 yet -_-

Bog

Junior Ace
Theo, I'm away all day tomorrow, but I'll be good to go Friday evening. The rematch everyone's been talking about!

Matrix

Konex stop watching basketball everynight and play me in this stupid game :D

Matrix

Yea its getting pretty close,this season has sucked so far.

Bog

Junior Ace
Outlaw has not only made this season bearable, but I'd go as far as to say that he's breathed new life into NBA 2K5.

Bog

Junior Ace
I'll turn on NBA if you're still on.

OK, for some reason I can't connect to the ESPNVideogames server. Flashbacks of NFL2K5...

Bog

Junior Ace
My friend's playing Halo 2, so whenever you can play, just send a message to him and I'll kick him off.

Bog

Junior Ace
I thought it was kind of an unwritten law that we weren't using 'Doubleteam - Always' in this league, but whatever. I pulled within 1 pt in the 4th, and had Mutombo not missed a fastbreak dunk, I might've had a shot. Ah well, Outlaw still had 41.

Bog

Junior Ace
theo said:
whats with the bo outlaw thing? you related to him or something?

He's an offensive juggernaut. I always give my other guys a chance to prove themselves, but they don't show me anything.

Top Bottom