• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Gears Of War Tournament Thread

unomas

Banned
I might as well list the times I can play off the bat.

Sunday Dec. 3rd (available from 4pm central time through the rest of the night)

Monday Dec. 4th (available from 7pm central time on)

Tuesday Dec. 5th (10pm central time and after)

Wednesday Dec. 6th ( 7pm central time and after)

Thursday Dec. 7th (I work til 10pm central time so chances are slim and none)

Friday Dec. 8th (7pm central time and after)

Ramirez

I guess this is partly my fault for not trying to get you all together,but I've tried playing the past 3 days and had a good 2 second delay from shooting to actually seeing the bullets hit a surface that I've about said **** the game online. :(

rod

Banned
Ramirez said:
I guess this is partly my fault for not trying to get you all together,but I've tried playing the past 3 days and had a good 2 second delay from shooting to actually seeing the bullets hit a surface that I've about said **** the game online. :(

that happens every match for me :lol unless i play with AU'ers, which is rare. ive gotten used to it. i just know not to go in close quarters with the shotgun, cos 99% of the time im dead before i even shoot.

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
Me and Ror versus anyone = Splorgenborg
Splorgenborg future! You will be assimilated!

You mean that's not normal? ???

JB1981

Ramirez said:
Host a game and feel the magic of what the game would be like without lag :p :(

In my experience, it depends on the connection. Sometimes I'll play a ranked game with a random host and the lag really isn't that bad. I mean, there's still a slight host advantage but it's not as great as some. Then there are other connections. And the host advantage is easily the worst I've ever seen. Only thing I can say is that the flaws in this game's MP have revealed themselves over time in a lot of disappointing ways. Hopefully these things can be remedied somehow. I'm not holding my breath, though.

Top Bottom