• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
I got screwed when I got my xbox back and I entered the free month they gave me for losing my xbox for 3 months (yeah, math doesn't add up). I ended up with 1 month of xbl instead of the 8 I had left. Just sayin' it can happen, not that it will!

You and xbox's have never gotten along. That happening to you is not shocking.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LJ11 said:
Dude, I have a good idea of who I want, it's just a matter of you being there. If you're not....lol.

Thanks for the code Wellie.

I'll be there and on aim.

If I'm not cause of some major issue I'm the one who gets fucked in the long run :lol

Rorschach

I'll be hosting the festivities again. I think I have you all on the gafchat.

If you want to opt out just decline the invite when it's sent. ;)

DMczaf

You don't need to know the time, just have AIM on and someone will grab you. It's like the Madden party van!

oldvan2med.jpg

Somnia

Everyone please remember to drop the FA's that have been signed that are on your team before the draft ends tomorrow, but NOT the players not picked yet if the FA is still going on. I'd like to actually sign my FA's right away and not have to wait like the last few seasons :D

Fifty

I'm surprised that LT fell to the second round. Although his overall rating is inflated by virtue of him having insanely high awareness and ball carrier vision ratings, ratings which might mean little to nothing for a user-controlled team. He's got a great carry rating but that's about it. Oh well, he'll still be the best backup RB in the league.

...and it's still Miami's turn

Round 2
Ravens - Ladainian Tomlinson
Eagles - Sean Jones
Niners - Brooks Foster
Dolphins - Joseph Addai
Bills - Rocky Mcintosh
Bucs -
Saints -
Chargers -
Packers -
Rams -
Redskins -
Cowboys -
Cardinals -
Broncos -
Jets -
Vikings -
Bears -
Giants -
Falcons -
Browns -
Jaguars -
Colts -
Texans -
Lions -
Patriots -
Bengals -
Raiders -
Panthers -
Seahawks -

Willie Parker 86 (HB) Bucs
Larry Johnson 82 (RB) Broncos
Jerious Norwood 82 (HB) Falcons
Glenn Coffee 81 (RB) Niners
James Davis 81 (RB) Browns
Chad Pennington 79 (QB) Cowboys
Fred Robbins 78 (DT) Bucs
Chris Chambers 77 (WR) Chargers
Justin Fargas 77 (HB) Patriots
Chris Canty 77 (DT) Giants
Eric Foster 77 (DT) Colts
Alex Smith (TE) Patriots
Chansi Stuckey 76 (WR) Browns
Chris Harris 76 (SS) Panthers
George Wrightster 75 (TE) Falcons
Dusty Dvoracek 75 (DT) Bears
Jim Kleinsasser 74 (TE) Vikings
Kawika Mitchell 74 (OLB) Bills
Reggie Kelly 72 (TE) Bengals
Gerald Sensabaugh 72 (SS) Raiders
Marques Douglas 70 (RE) Jets
Baraka Atkins 70 (LE) Sehawks
Bjoern Gutekunst 68 (DT) Lions
Dan Orlovsky 63 (QB) Texans

in other news, season 4 should be starting immediately after the draft! BUT, the official "week 1" begins saturday, so we will not advance to week 2 until the following wednesday. just a heads up!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
First Round Draft Order

1. Chiefs
2. Rams
3. Dolphins - Falcons
4. Panthers
5. Lions
6. Jets
7. Titans
8. Redskins
9. Browns
10. Texans - Bills
11. Vikings
12. Patriots
13. Cardinals
14. Seahawks
15. Jaguars
16. Falcons - Broncos
17. Ravens
18. Buccaneers
19. Steelers
20. Giants - Lions
21. Chargers
22. Cowboys
23. Bengals
24. Packers
25. Eagles
26. Bears
27. Bills
28. Broncos
29. Saints
30. Colts
31. 49ers
32. Raiders

Matrix

Zep said:
so you flaming pussies veoted the trade huh..

DM speak up, you headed this brigade

Maybe the secret 9th member did it.

daw840

Wellington said:
First Round Draft Order

1. Chiefs
2. Rams
3. Dolphins - Falcons
4. Panthers
5. Lions
6. Jets
7. Titans
8. Redskins
9. Browns
10. Texans - Bills
11. Vikings - Bills
12. Patriots
13. Cardinals
14. Seahawks
15. Jaguars
16. Falcons - Broncos
17. Ravens
18. Buccaneers
19. Steelers
20. Giants - Lions
21. Chargers
22. Cowboys
23. Bengals
24. Packers
25. Eagles
26. Bears
27. Bills
28. Broncos
29. Saints
30. Colts
31. 49ers
32. Raiders

Matrix

LJ11 said:
What's the deal with the Titans, is going to be a community team or cpu controlled?

Guess so, which really f-ing sucks. I play them twice a year and never know who I'm going to play. Kinda annoying when everyone plays differently.

Then again I don't want to play the cpu, I got better things to do than waste my time with that.

Fifty

Matrix said:
Guess so, which really f-ing sucks. I play them twice a year and never know who I'm going to play. Kinda annoying when everyone plays differently.

Then again I don't want to play the cpu, I got better things to do than waste my time with that.

I thought FMT said that we'd have no teams that are community controlled..or maybe it was no teams with people facing the AI sometimes, and a user another time.

I don't think it's fair to have a team controlled by random people (even if I filled in as a couple last season). It's not fair to the people in their division, and the people they face, to have varying skill level opponents.

I thought we had just decided to let the CPU take over for the Titans and Steelers. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Zep

Banned
1. LJ11 - Didnt vote
2. Luke - ???
3. Smokey - I know declined it
4. Fifty - ???
5. CB - Didnt vote
6. DM - I know voted
7. MrBob - ???
8. FMT - Didnt vote

Someone speak up.

Matrix

I have no clue, it all got confusing for me when Zep switched to the Rams.

Fifty

Zep said:
1. LJ11 - Didnt vote
2. Luke - ???
3. Smokey - I know declined it
4. Fifty - ???
5. CB - Didnt vote
6. DM - I know voted
7. MrBob - ???
8. FMT - Didnt vote

Someone speak up.

I don't think anyone told me about it. 8 people is too many. Being on this commission is making my head hurt.

Matrix

As the non secret 9th member, I had nothing to do with it Zep.

there will be NO fill-ins this year UNLESS someone is the owner of the team full time and is out of town for a weekend or something. but continued fill-ins for the same team won't happen. i know the dolphins are having a fill-in for the first few weeks, but it is going to be ONE GUY (woodchuck) filling in for every game, so there are no surprises

BigAT

Sorry I didn't say something earlier, but I just got home. Pheeniks sent me his list earlier today and he wants Orlovsky.

Matrix

Wait the Colts, Texans and Jags are stuck playing the cpu Titans twice this year?

Weak free wins.

Fifty

Unless your brother wants to fill in for them, this is the most fair way to do it. Since Airbrian isn't reading the thread anymore, probably, I can now say that playing him was a free win as it stood. This doesn't change anything.. If anything it'll speed the weeks up.

Matrix

Fifty said:
Unless your brother wants to fill in for them, this is the most fair way to do it.

My brother doesn't have an Xbox and is worse than the cpu :lol

edit - haha I like your edited in comment, you knew what I was going to write

Fuck I can't read, you typed in Airbrian.... isn't he dead?

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
matrix answer your PM and get on AIM more

Answer what PM? I don't have any new unread messages.

Fifty

I'm guessing it's a joke, Rors..considering that guy's the absolute worst player on the board. I think FA QBs are better. However, if Pheeniks doesn't show up soon we'll probably have to give him the BPA and keep it moving.

Sorry I've had a really long day, went from 8 AM-10:30 PM...

I guess I'll take Addai back. WTF the one time I give up lots of shit in FA is the worst FA class ever. F you guys :(

BigAT said:
Sorry I didn't say something earlier, but I just got home. Pheeniks sent me his list earlier today and he wants Orlovsky.

ass

hole

Matrix

I'll be dropping LT,AJ,McClain and Orlovsky if anyone takes him :lol after the FA draft is over. It was annoying after the rookie draft last time.

DCX

DCX
Round 2
Ravens - Ladainian Tomlinson
Eagles - Sean Jones
Niners - Brooks Foster
Dolphins - Joseph Addai
Bills - Rocky McIntosh
Bucs -
Saints -
Chargers -
Packers -
Rams -
Redskins -
Cowboys -
Cardinals -
Broncos -
Jets -
Vikings -
Bears -
Giants -
Falcons -
Browns -
Jaguars -
Colts -
Texans -
Lions -
Patriots -
Bengals -
Raiders -
Panthers -
Seahawks -

Willie Parker 86 (HB) Bucs
Larry Johnson 82 (RB) Broncos
Jerious Norwood 82 (HB) Falcons
Glenn Coffee 81 (RB) Niners
James Davis 81 (RB) Browns
Chad Pennington 79 (QB) Cowboys
Fred Robbins 78 (DT) Bucs
Chris Chambers 77 (WR) Chargers
Justin Fargas 77 (HB) Patriots
Chris Canty 77 (DT) Giants
Eric Foster 77 (DT) Colts
Alex Smith (TE) Patriots
Chansi Stuckey 76 (WR) Browns
Chris Harris 76 (SS) Panthers
George Wrightster 75 (TE) Falcons
Dusty Dvoracek 75 (DT) Bears
Jim Kleinsasser 74 (TE) Vikings
Kawika Mitchell 74 (OLB) Bills
Reggie Kelly 72 (TE) Bengals
Gerald Sensabaugh 72 (SS) Raiders
Marques Douglas 70 (RE) Jets
Baraka Atkins 70 (LE) Sehawks
Bjoern Gutekunst 68 (DT) Lions
Dan Orlovsky 63 (QB) Texans

Matrix

Btw everyone should just give me Bjoern Gutekunst 68 (DT) Lions, two Bjoerns are better than one.

Top Bottom