• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington said:
Also, can you trade LeRon James from the Seahawks to the Giants? LeRon and Wade need to be together.

umadanimation.gif

I know you're not mad (maybe you are) but I just needed to post that in here.

daw840

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
If Lonestar wont be nice and give the pats are the Vikings taken?

Depends on if Slo comes back next year. I kept the Viks warm for him this year since Malley had the Chiefs at the beginning, but I am taking up the Chiefs for 11 so if Slo stays out again they should be free.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ahh boo, I advanced Ghost League, and behold, I'm on a bye week.

Better get your games in, I'm advancing again in an hour!

Lonestar

Also, has anyone else seen this type of injury?

Ryan Grant: Fractured Vertebrae. Career Ending is the prognosis. Didn't think they'd put in Career enders into the injury formula!

Lonestar said:

Ryan Grant: Fractured Vertebrae. Career Ending is the prognosis. Didn't think they'd put in Career enders into the injury formula!

i saw it a couple years ago in madden 08 i think. i can't remember who i had, but they have been in the game for a few years. just extremely rare!

but nothing can top the NFL 2k5 injury - "Warren Sapp - Heart Attack - Prognosis: day to day" :lol

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i saw it a couple years ago in madden 08 i think. i can't remember who i had, but they have been in the game for a few years. just extremely rare!

but nothing can top the NFL 2k5 injury - "Warren Sapp - Heart Attack - Prognosis: day to day" :lol

:lol :lol So horrible, yet so :lol

Lonestar said:

Yea, i broke Aaron Brooks neck in one years game while he was still in new orleans, ending his career. I've also ended Dautne Culpeppers career several times when he was in Minnesota in '05. He simply feared the D i suppose

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:

Kenny Phillips did that one time to Devin Thomas in a scrim against Livewire. It was :lol inducing for sure.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:

In an online scrim against Bob in Madden 10 I gave one of his dudes a career ender

BigAT

Lonestar said:

RYANGRANTNOOOOOOOO!

What have you done to my team?

Mrbob

goldlion054 said:
So i get home about 30 minutes ago, turn the tv on. First thing i see is Cliff Lee to the Rangers, not the Yankees :lol :lol :lol

Two big Fuck yous to the new york sports scene in 24 hours :lol

So good.

LukeSmith

goldlion054 said:
So i get home about 30 minutes ago, turn the tv on. First thing i see is Cliff Lee to the Rangers, not the Yankees :lol :lol :lol

Two big Fuck yous to the new york sports scene in 24 hours :lol

Will the third one be when the Giants are actually rated properly in Madden and don't have 24 players over 80 OVR?

BigAT

What a bump.

Dear past AT,

Don't let Az play Shadow Fiend. I know this may be confusing now, but when the time comes, you'll know what this means.

Sincerely,
Future AT 20XX

Lonestar

oh god. what have you done? This and 11 was probably our best leagues.

It's cause I was in it, bringing my special moronic and unfunny touch to the league.

(wondered why this topic popped up on my subscription list :lol)

Top Bottom