• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

I think like 10min before the end.
We killed them on 2-3 attempts to end and he quit after that.

He did do a good job early making an army and pushing, but it got useless after a bit. He has some nice saves to the fountain though.

Rorschach

The game gave me a drop! Necro set that I'll never use, but I got something!!!

[edit]Oh shit! It's worth 4 cents! Drinks on me B O Y S!

BigAT

Threaten him with the FB dive

OGM99sF.jpg

Mrbob

GG Az. Bad offensive game for me combined with the inability for my defensive players to get away from your oline equals ez game ez lyfe for you.

GG, Bob. Those INTs killed you. Though I'll say that third INT where I picked it off the drop was complete horseshit.

Also, Harvin got injured AGAIN on his first week back because I ran into a tackle instead of housing it. All because I didn't want to run up the score. NEVER AGAIN!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG DM. Almost Andy Reid'd that one away.

Would've been a whole different ball game if not for that stupid fumble right at the goal line.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
dm on that last pass were you trying to pass to the outside guy? inside guy was open and if you lead him inside no one was there

Shit looking at the replay thank god he didnt.

I took away the screen game as best I could. I had a fast end I was playing on the inside that I was hotting to man cover Martin on every play. I wanted to see if DM would take the bait but he only tried it once and then took a sack another time.

Somnia

Just thinking about a couple things....

I'm assuming I'll have no scouting, etc for the upcoming draft since I'm taking over the team correct?

Also, Crow, did you resign players, etc. or do I still have time to do that in post season?

Somnia

Best Buy has PS4 systems on sale for $349.99, including the Destiny bundle.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...t=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

Go get ready for Bloodborne AT! Seriously considering buying the White PS4 Destiny bundle and then trading in the Destiny disc. That way I can get some comfort in knowing I got some money back from Destiny.

I'm really curious how system sales will be in Jan and on after both MS and Sony stop these crazy discounts and deals.

Just thinking about a couple things....

I'm assuming I'll have no scouting, etc for the upcoming draft since I'm taking over the team correct?

Also, Crow, did you resign players, etc. or do I still have time to do that in post season?

Pretty sure Crow did no re-signing nor scouting.

Mrbob

Is the AFC playing their wild card games? Leggo.

I'm really curious how system sales will be in Jan and on after both MS and Sony stop these crazy discounts and deals.

They'll probably be OK until April. This is when sales really fall off.

Greg

damnit, ez!

I played one of the courses you had a ghost up for, and twice I had easy birdie putts and thought I was going to make ground on because you had 1) long uphill putt 2) a chip a couple yards out in the rough

got to watch you sink both of them and it had me so shook I pushed both short putts

at the end of my 5 rounds, my index is +5.2

Mrbob

I bought The Golf Club. Plan on playing it this weekend. Is it easy for me to find your ghosts and play the courses you made?

Greg

yeah, everything's pretty simple - you get a message in game any time someone completes a round/sets a new course record, and you can hop right in from there

or you can manually select the course, see how many of your friends have played it, and then it handles all the ghosts and shit for you

and in the course select screen there are different filters for dev made/friend made/etc.

eznark

Banned
damnit, ez!

I played one of the courses you had a ghost up for, and twice I had easy birdie putts and thought I was going to make ground on because you had 1) long uphill putt 2) a chip a couple yards out in the rough

got to watch you sink both of them and it had me so shook I pushed both short putts

at the end of my 5 rounds, my index is +5.2

I think mine is 5.3.

Game is so Fucking incredible. Can't wait too they put in more robust country club type festures.

brentech

do we get the same wind when playing a course.

i play some of these holes, and greg and eznark hits off the tee are insanely accurate or just at an angle that I have no chance at with my wind it seems like. Thought wind was the same on a given course though

Greg

do we get the same wind when playing a course.

i play some of these holes, and greg and eznark hits off the tee are insanely accurate or just at an angle that I have no chance at with my wind it seems like. Thought wind was the same on a given course though
we're just that good

I'm pretty sure it's random every time you start the course

Top Bottom