• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Greg

Was going to say, you both had about 40 extra yards off the tee on the hole I just played. Shooting into 15mph wind.
if you're playing the course I just played this afternoon, the highest I saw it was 11

I know a couple of those holes they recommended a 3 iron or 3 wood and I swapped to driver though

brentech

if you're playing the course I just played this afternoon, the highest I saw it was 11

I know a couple of those holes they recommended a 3 iron or 3 wood and I swapped to driver though

Think it said a day or two ago, but I think it's wrong.
Playing Black Brook Golf Course, right now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I feel like i tried playing Bully on 360 in 2007 or 2008 and that shit felt ROUGH even back then.

eznark

Banned
I thought the conditions in the Golf club were the same as long as you go through the messages menu and accept the challenge. If you just pick the course so the conditions will be different.

Greg

yeah, that must be how it works because the game I joined straight from your message we were hitting pretty damn close to the same marks the entire round

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I haven't noticed any huge wind issues personally, It did always make me feel like an idiot when I forgot to club up though!

New monitor is dope. Finally i don't have to have two set of headphones on when I'm in my office! I even moved the Wiiu gamepad charger to my desk so now I have another mini screen! Great for youtube!

When I have my ipad and laptop up it's a 7 screen setup! God I can't wait for baseball season to start!

Greg would you like to play Madden?

This is a great segue into running some tests on user catching all madden. I've had numerous complaints that deep balls are worthless in madden even 8n single coverage. We'll they aren't with user catching.

So I implore all of you to test out user catching OUTSIDE of league games if you care!

This is a great segue into running some tests on user catching all madden. I've had numerous complaints that deep balls are worthless in madden even 8n single coverage. We'll they aren't with user catching.

So I implore all of you to test out user catching OUTSIDE of league games if you care!

Percy go routes all game in season 3!

SickBoy

I think the hit rate on deep passes is about right. I connected on a handful this season and probably more last year, but if user catching makes them more frequent than maybe one in three, that's probably too much.

It's unfortunate coverage doesn't break down a little more often, and also that the ability of safeties and other DBs to react to long balls is a bit overdone, but I'd rather have the slighly more ball-control version of the NFL than one where everyone is Brett Favre-ing it.

I think the hit rate on deep passes is about right. I connected on a handful this season and probably more last year, but if user catching makes them more frequent than maybe one in three, that's probably too much.

It's unfortunate coverage doesn't break down a little more often, and also that the ability of safeties and other DBs to react to long balls is a bit overdone, but I'd rather have the slighly more ball-control version of the NFL than one where everyone is Brett Favre-ing it.

I agree completely

Preaching to the choir my man but I am a fair commish!

Greg

GG, Welli

I was so damn angry on that 3rd down play on my last real drive when I dumped it off to the back on the right

Madden players showing fucking 0 sideline awareness, as always - could've easily scrambled it with Bortles, but instead I get -2 yards...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG, Welli

I was so damn angry on that 3rd down play on my last real drive when I dumped it off to the back on the right

Madden players showing fucking 0 sideline awareness, as always - could've easily scrambled it with Bortles, but instead I get -2 yards...

Your scrambling spooked me on your last drive. I had put JPP hot'd to a spy. that's why he sniffed out the 4th down play.

You were killing me in the first half. I was lucky you weren't up by more.

Greg

Your scrambling spooked me on your last drive. I had put JPP hot'd to a spy. that's why he sniffed out the 4th down play.

You were killing me in the first half. I was lucky you weren't up by more.
I go on streaks like that sometimes once I get a normal run game going... I think 4th and 2 would've sold that PA a hell of a lot better than 4th and 4 though

it was rough trying to get some longer passing plays to develop when both of our lines were playing like trash in protection

Sokantish

GG Wellie, couldn't stop you at all. I thought there were an unbelievable amount of broken tackles that game for you and then I go look and it only lists 1. Whatever Madden!

Top Bottom