• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 15 Xbox One League Thread: Jon Gruden Approved

JFunky

Ocelott
I tried setting up my game with Mideon (seahawks) and he told me he dropped out of the league. I don't think he went in and retired from the league so he's still there, can you drop him or something so I can play my game against the CPU? Thanks!

Ocelott

Ocelott
I tried setting up my game with Mideon (seahawks) and he told me he dropped out of the league. I don't think he went in and retired from the league so he's still there, can you drop him or something so I can play my game against the CPU? Thanks!

I will take care of it now give me 5 mins

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Gg Heisenberg. Some sloppy throwing from both of us. That last pick you had in the endzone had me screaming PI. Haha. Julio turned the corner and got hung up on that route.
Was fun though.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Is anyone having issues with the run game this year? Having trouble getting through blockers when trying to do draws and dives?

Is anyone having issues with the run game this year? Having trouble getting through blockers when trying to do draws and dives?

As you can see, I've been having issues with all portions of the run game. Thanks for the tips, will try to be more patient.

That first pick I threw at the beginning of the game in the end zone had me so mad. I had Jackson open but QB threw outside instead of inside.

Mideon

Oh crap sorry guys have just read this. Did not realize I had to retire from the league, I thought the admin just booted me.

Sorry if I caused any inconvenience.

Good luck with your games everyone.

TURBO1112

Dizzy and I just finished an awesome game. I took the lead with 20 seconds left. He managed to drive down the field and his guy dropped a TD pass in the endzone. We both had some ugly turnovers.

Dizzy and I just finished an awesome game. I took the lead with 20 seconds left. He managed to drive down the field and his guy dropped a TD pass in the endzone. We both had some ugly turnovers.

Yeah it was quite the game. Can't believe I connected on that Hail Mary before the last play.

Did we advance again yet?

Anyone have some speed at WR they wanna trade? Look over my Texans roster and see if anything interests you.

TURBO1112

Have tried to get a hold of Pollux, but no response. Guess it can get simmed.

Dizzy, you played well vs me. Although like you said, those INTs killed you.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Truelize GG man your OL wasn't giving you enough time in the pocket

Yeah good point. You did seen to get at me on every important passing down. I had it clicking for a bit though. Was getting some nice passes but any time I went sign a route that needed some time I was under pressure.

I was without Julio Jones too though. Roddy White doesn't get the seperation Julio does. So I felt I was holding the ball longer than normal.
* note he got hurt in a freakin sim game - which is garbage!

Get at me if you want to play some casual games. I enjoyed that one quite a bit.

Karish

Do we really only get 72 hours to get out game in? Not a lot of room for error. This is second straight week I've been given the L because we advanced and both times I ACTIVELY tried to get my game going.

Do we really only get 72 hours to get out game in? Not a lot of room for error. This is second straight week I've been given the L because we advanced and both times I ACTIVELY tried to get my game going.

My bad Karish, I thought we would be able to play. I guess maybe we can set a definitive date and time for each advance commish?

Top Bottom