• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 15 Xbox One League Thread: Jon Gruden Approved

Ocelott

Don't forget guys this week is All-Madden and then in Week 2 we will be playing on all-pro so don't fret...I will do what is best for the league

You guys are over-exaggerating lol...everything will be good i promise...This is why we have the preseason

LOL I can promise you I'm not over-exaggerating anything. I literally couldn't get more than a yard per carry against the CPU and I'm usually decent enough online to be .500 or so at least in ranked games.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Ocelott can you beat the CPU on All-Madden???

Cause this is bananas. I have seen second string DE's rip through a double block and go full Clowney to stop my RB in the backfield. I have gone for it on 4th and have a WR run a perfect route and get open only to have the ball hit him in his hands and fall to the ground. I have seen a safety be looking to wrong way when I release the ball only to be able to turn around instantly and cut off the pass for an INT.

I've made some good plays and was running just fine with my starters on. But.....

Actually the biggest example of bananas I saw was 6 players break through my kick return blockers to get to the ball. Six players where closer to the ball than my blockers. Chaos

Ocelott

Ocelott can you beat the CPU on All-Madden???

Cause this is bananas. I have seen second string DE's rip through a double block and go full Clowney to stop my RB in the backfield. I have gone for it on 4th and have a WR run a perfect route and get open only to have the ball hit him in his hands and fall to the ground. I have seen a safety be looking to wrong way when I release the ball only to be able to turn around instantly and cut off the pass for an INT.

I've made some good plays and was running just fine with my starters on. But.....

Actually the biggest example of bananas I saw was 6 players break through my kick return blockers to get to the ball. Six players where closer to the ball than my blockers. Chaos

I have yes...LOL I said this week is All-Madden and then Next Week is All Pro. Personally I think All-Madden is more competitive but maybe All-Pro is better we will see.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I don't want it easy. Not at all. I'm not a top madden guy. I'm cool with that. But I can beat humans because they pull players out of position and miss tackles. The CPU doesn't make mistakes on All-Madden and it's frustrating.

If I lose 35-0 to the Dolphins being controlled by a human than that player is elite and respect earned.

Any way you can pls turn off preseason injuries though? I don't know if they carry over game to game right now but I lost a WR in my game.

Yeah, All-Madden coverage is bonkers. I had a pick where their LB ran through my receiver (literally through, like he was a ghost), tripped, and as he was falling to the ground, one of his hands reached up for a one-handed, falling to the ground tripping, after running through a human being interception.... by a third string LB no less! Hope he earned his roster spot on the Jets squad with that! lol

All-Pro is better, but my offense is terribly inconsistent. :/

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
All-Madden is needed for versus gaming. All-Pro for single player happiness.

I won a MUT game today at the buzzer. I was down 0-3 with 9 seconds on the clock. I called a playaction play and rolled out to the right and threw on the run off my right foot up into midfield. Wr was covered but was able to get the safety turned around looking the wrong way, caught the ball and ran it in.
It was a moment. :)

Just sharing.

Aren't there sliders we can adjust to tinker with CPU games without having to drop to All-Pro for user games? AP makes playing pass defense a complete waste of time imho.

MaGlock

Had a close game against on the rohcks the other night. OT and everything, almost a tie haha. All madden is rough this year. Starting to get the hang of running the ball but passing is brutal. So many open looks that just get picked by wide ranging safety play

Ocelott

I Love Yall and I listened...All-Pro will be the new difficulty...But If I see people blowing out the computer I will start kicking people...Advance is tonight @ 8 pm EST so make sure your roster is cut down to 70. After Pre-season Week 2 its straight to the Regular Season so make sure you have your roster down to 53 or the computer may cut what you don't like.

Omega

Banned
people better not complain about dropped INTs that they should have gotten then.

played two matches last night with the Rams. had 7 picks in one game, 9 in the next. All Madden is meant to punish you for making mistakes because the defense aren't derps

That's why on all pro you can throw it straight to a defender and even if you try to user catch it'll just bounce off his face

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Dang I didn't see the post about lineup. I hope the computer didn't ax someone I want.

And can't you turn pre season injuries off?
You didn't turn pre-existing injuries on did you?

Ocelott

I turned off preexisting but there was a glitch that once you turned off injuries you couldn't turn them back on

Mideon

Haha just got thrashed 15-3 in my first game. Packers lost last night and now I lose :-( tough week for me!

Yeah, I'm not sure I'm cut out for this league. Just lost to the CPU Titans. Is it just me or do you get more injuries at higher difficulties? I lost 4 starters during the game to pretty serious injuries and I can barely remember losing one when playing on Pro.

Ocelott

Yeah, I'm not sure I'm cut out for this league. Just lost to the CPU Titans. Is it just me or do you get more injuries at higher difficulties? I lost 4 starters during the game to pretty serious injuries and I can barely remember losing one when playing on Pro.
i set it to all-pro and injuries are set to normal. just the luck of the draw with injuries

I lost to the CPU y'all too but its all good. Its the preseason. Once we start mixing games with other GAFfers it will be fun. And it's a learning curve with M15. I think we all will be able to handle the CPU by Oct. I'd advise playing your 2nd and 3rd players during the preseason.

That's rough man, but injuries are pretty random by their very nature. But that's why teams typically don't play their starters in all of a preseason game.

Who'd you lose?

That's rough man, but injuries are pretty random by their very nature. But that's why teams typically don't play their starters in all of a preseason game.

Who'd you lose?

Vaccaro, Bush, I lost Lofton for part of the game and Thomas for a little bit. I'd like to add this all happened during the 1st quarter. I didn't play starters from the 2nd on.

Random question, but for those who downloaded the Madden 15 (6 hour preview for EA Access), did you have to redownload the game when the full game launched? (if you preordered it digitally?)

Just trying to figure out how to manage my download cap for NHL 15

Random question, but for those who downloaded the Madden 15 (6 hour preview for EA Access), did you have to redownload the game when the full game launched? (if you preordered it digitally?)

You don't have to download it again, if its like the Madden trial.

No. The download you get through Access is the full game download, so it just converts it from a trial to a purchase, kind of like old XBLA trials.

Top Bottom