• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

This move is gonna come down to next offseason. Because that is what it essentially was for.

Top 2017 FAs:

Curry
Griffin
Westbrook
Antetokounpo
Hayward
Lowry
Paul

Worth it if we end up with any of these guys.

Edit: Ph33 gets it

On that list there's only 2 realistic targets and the rest are players we have no shot at getting or this wasn't worth it for. The most important thing is internal growth right now for it to be attractive for Westbrook or Griffin

Haywards leaving? Lowry is possible? Ante might want out of Milwaukee, I mean it's Mileaukee.

I don't think Hayward and Lowry are players worth chasing for. Hayward is nice but he cannot be the best player on your team. Lowry is getting old. Giannis is a restricted FA. Milwaukee will match.

We won't be hearing any news about the Bucks needing to match any offer because he will get literally the maximum amount of money he can get

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
W1AHXnW.jpg

Yeah I dunno man, game is pretty fucking easy.

This move is gonna come down to next offseason. Because that is what it essentially was for.

Top 2017 FAs:

Curry
Griffin
Westbrook
Antetokounpo
Hayward
Lowry
Paul

Worth it if we end up with any of these guys.

Edit: Ph33 gets it

I feel like Curry and Griffin are locks to stay with their current teams. YNB is definitely gonna bolt OKC, I feel like he'd stay on the West Coast given his roots but who knows. Giannis we already discussed, so that leaves you with Hayward, Lowry and a 32 year CP3.

I almost kind of wonder if the Clips would let CP3 walk so they could chase YNB. Then again, CP3 made them actually relevant so they might try and hold on to him and have him retire a Clipper even if it isn't the best move for their playoff chances.

Honestly it seems like a really bad time to be a fan of pretty much any mid tier team like the Clippers or Wizards or whatever. Like if you're a fan of a bad team like the current Lakers its okay because your teams window starts right around when Golden State's should be ending. But for these teams that maxed out their cap space on guys a notch below the Curry's and Lebrons of the world, what can you do? I guess hope that 2015 playoff Blake Griffin shows up instead of 2016 Blake Griffin.

CB3

Lowry is the funniest one on that list. He is one of the most fraudulent "stars" in the NBA right now.

Enjoy maxing that dude and watching him no show another playoff series for the 6th year in a row.

It's hours later and I still feel this horrible feeling inside. I just want it to go away.

Wade was everything to my sports fandom. I've grown up watching the Marlins and Dolphins be embarrassing --- Marlins won a World Series but it didn't feel all that great. I could never feel truly attached knowing how the Marlins operate.

I've seen stars leave the Heat on cold terms throughout the year. Had it with Zo, Hardaway, Shaq, Bron...but this one hits the hardest. The way it ended was stunning and sucks because the team did essentially tell him they no longer valued him. He was the common link between all the sports successes I could enjoy watching through my life. It'll never be the same again.

brentech

W1AHXnW.jpg

Yeah I dunno man, game is pretty fucking easy.
Won my first two games, lost my next five or six now.
Every single loss someone on the team has left the match, even while we were ahead. It's a really shitty system in that a replacement doesn't come in.
I should have just left each time when given the option.

CB3

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick 3h3 hours ago
While you're watching Kelly Ripa, one more nugget: Pat Riley never called Dwyane Wade during the entire process.

Jesus

BigAT

It must have been a dark time if AZ was the #1 overall pick.

It was! Also I think Az has regressed since then. I remember being really confident in my team after the draft, very satisfied with who I was able to get.

Do I feel bad that we were never allowed to play with these teams? No...

v2QdNnl.gif

It was! Also I think Az has regressed since then. I remember being really confident in my team after the draft, very satisfied with who I was able to get.

Do I feel bad that we were never allowed to play with these teams? No...

v2QdNnl.gif

I forget why we decided to fire you and trasher as team captains and force you to cast, but im glad we did it!

get rekt nerd
rage.gif

Wasn't AT canned because the general consensus was that he was so much better than everyone else, so it would've been unfair to the team he wasn't on?

So one of our vendors took me and my bosses out to one of those puzzle escape room places after work today, and it was really fucking fun. We didn't beat the room but it was still a blast.

Top Bottom