• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Mrbob

Did you plug in with usb and press the ps button? This happened to me before when I was using my ps4 control on pc and tried to switch back without resyncing

Yeah I did this. Wouldn't connect. I never had my PS4 controllers hooked up to PC. Not really sure what the issue is, a bit annoying. It isn't like the PS4 is dead. I can turn on the PS4 from the unit itself. Just can't get controllers to work.

RDR officially coming to X1 BC on Friday

What a time

Remastered version is coming and I'll get it for PC. Hopefully since this is a remaster Rockstar aren't jerks and withhold the PC release for 6 to 12 months.

fmt
facepalm.gif

Ferny

i thought the game had positive impressions! i'm going to try it out

also, one of the free games this month (Furi) is actually pretty cool. excellent boss fights!

i will say its kind of messed up that saints row gat out of hell was on the sales list last week and now it's a free game...
Nah Re-Elected was on sale for 5 bucks. Gat out of hell is standalone DLC

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
RDR was definitely one of my favorites ever but I can't imagine getting that excited over playing it again in the midst of new shit coming out.

On the plus side, Madden 17 is only a month and a half away.

Smokey

Med Rare/Rare is really the only way to properly eat a steak, but if you go Medium I won't give you the stank eye. Anything above Medium deserves punishment.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Nickelodeon’s nostalgia block The Splat is honoring the 30th anniversary of the network’s seminal slime game show, Double Dare, in a big way this summer. Well, Summers.

The network has enlisted original host Marc Summers to return, for the first time in 16 years, to the Double Dare set for a live edition of the game show that’ll dominate one night of San Diego Comic-Con this year.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I love the monthly steak cooking threads on GAF.

It's honestly pretty absurd how many people are Medium Well or more cooked. I just don't understand why they are eating a steak, just go eat like meatloaf or something. I am also not a part of the well done burger crowd either. I hover in the Medium to Medium Well area depending on the establishment. Come at me.

Med Rare/Rare is really the only way to properly eat a steak, but if you go Medium I won't give you the stank eye. Anything above Medium deserves punishment.

Yes I am a Medium Rare/Medium guy again location dependent. Anyone at the table with me gets a medium or I am ordering that shit for them,

I am surprised Sous Vide GAF has not chimed in.

BigAT

I was just trying to lure some weirdos out of the woodwork, I'm actually medium-rare all the way. There's probably a huge correlation on the venn diagram of the monsters that order well done steak and people that think Overwatch is a good game.

brentech

Medium steaks, but I recently stopped ordering medium burgers and go medium well because I got tired of the bun falling apart and all soggy before I got my first bite.

It's honestly pretty absurd how many people are Medium Well or more cooked. I just don't understand why they are eating a steak, just go eat like meatloaf or something. I am also not a part of the well done burger crowd either. I hover in the Medium to Medium Well area depending on the establishment. Come at me.

Yes I am a Medium Rare/Medium guy again location dependent. Anyone at the table with me gets a medium or I am ordering that shit for them,

I am surprised Sous Vide GAF has not chimed in.

I actually never go above medium rare with steaks and never above medium with burgers. I know the health risk with burgers but fuck it, I'll roll the dice.

Top Bottom