• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

brentech

Left the foodnetwork on today. Saw some DDD, does Guy ever try a bite of something and just become completely revolted by it. I would appreciate that.

He is going to use this money to buy the switch and say he got it for free.

that or my year end work bonus or one of the few class action lawsuits i'm getting money for. class action lawsuits at my work always make me laugh because they're always about unpaid lunches and they come up every couple years. i have worked for the company for 10 years and at no time did anyone i've ever come across NOT get paid for work they did. you would have to go out of your way and hide it from the company to not get paid.

but whatever, i'll take the 4k! that seems like a lot of money for doing nothing except not suing the company but a few years back there was a dude who had been with the company for 30+ years and he legitimately got a 100k settlement (or so he says)

you should be a stay at home dad and just play dota all day instead

my wife had applied for a job promotion within her company that would've paid her a pretty decent 6 figure salary but didn't get it. if she had gotten it i sure as fuck would've quit my job!

i thought about having her quit her job but my main concern would be healthcare. she works for a hospital so we have "free" healthcare, whereas if i had to pay for it through my company it would be pretty pricey. too bad for her! she can continue to work!

BigAT

It's really flown by. Crazy.

Also where is Splat. I hope Splat is ok.

Splat and family:

how-will-tlc-fill-19-kids-and-counting-duggar-void

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Fair.

But then you all ran when I was about to make the playoffs this season. Robby Ice baby...

Welp, Falcons or Steelers have to do it now.

i think the steelers would get absolutely routed by the falcons in the superbowl, but the steelers have a good shot against the patriots (and i predict they'll win).

if it's pats/falcons i don't know. i want to say the falcons would smash on them but bellicheck always comes up with some weird shit, and now that he has president trump on his side who knows what kind of craizness will happen

lol fucking Tom Brady fans everywhere right now

"Tom wouldn't have lost that game" as if the motherfucker's never lost a playoff game before

Ben pls
Matt Ryan pls

Top Bottom