• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Somnia

I'm watching trihex play RE7 on VR.

This is some real 2spooky5me shit

You couldn't pay me enough to do that in VR

I played for about an hour and a half last night, without VR and was freaked out. Game is intense. I can't imagine it in VR.

I can't imagine playing re7 on vr but I will once I get psvr. I'm a few hours in but I'm not as jumpy after finding some weapons. Loving some of the nods to old RE and evil dead

BigAT

is it more like RE4 or the good ones?

tumblr_na5c7iTec81qh52z1o1_400.gif

LJ11

that or my year end work bonus or one of the few class action lawsuits i'm getting money for. class action lawsuits at my work always make me laugh because they're always about unpaid lunches and they come up every couple years. i have worked for the company for 10 years and at no time did anyone i've ever come across NOT get paid for work they did. you would have to go out of your way and hide it from the company to not get paid.

but whatever, i'll take the 4k! that seems like a lot of money for doing nothing except not suing the company but a few years back there was a dude who had been with the company for 30+ years and he legitimately got a 100k settlement (or so he says)

Wouldn't doubt it at all. There are so many rules that employers violate unknowingly, the govt does a poor job informing businesses, and businesses do a poor job informing themselves. It's open season with regards to labor disputes. NYC restaurant industry is being hammered, so many years of abuse, lawyers swarming all over the place now. Employers feel powerless. When you hear about restaurants dropping tips it's not to provide some mythical livable wage, it's too avoid more lawsuits and infighting. Back of the house slaves away, delivery guy takes the spread over to Morgan Stanley, gets a hundred dropped as a tip, who gets it? Have fun with that.

Oh, and to stay on topic, really been grinding MUT the last few weeks, just the auction house. I'll show off the squad after SB promo. D is fucking legit as fuck, need to build the O this week. If I were to dump all my money on the squad I would easily be at 97 overall, not a single dime spent, only work the AH 3-4 hours during the week, Sunday/Sat I'm on there during commercial breaks of football, but I have grinded hard the last few weekends due to work. Have the PS4 on my monitors so I switch back and forth while working. Have the AH figured out pretty good at this point, I wish I could pull the same shit with MLB.

I'd like to stream me playing RE7 tonight (If it's unblocked) but I'm a little afraid for you guys to hear how much of a wimp I am when it comes to horror games.

I can't go from corridor to corridor without feeling like I'm about to get fucked sideways.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'd like to stream me playing RE7 tonight (If it's unblocked) but I'm a little afraid for you guys to hear how much of a wimp I am when it comes to horror games.

I can't go from corridor to corridor without feeling like I'm about to get fucked sideways.

from what ive seen of this game, its trying to fuck you sideways around every corridor.

Somnia

Oh god please stream it with your mic on.

Somnia

Is RE7 jump scares or what

I don't fuk with horror games but I'm drawn to this !

Its jump scares but also just extremely terrifying and intense. You don't move fast because you have no idea what's around the corner. The atmosphere is amazingly well done.

Smokey

Its jump scares but also just extremely terrifying and intense. You don't move fast because you have no idea what's around the corner. The atmosphere is amazingly well done.

I feel like running would actually help vers peaking around every corner.

CB3

RE7 seems well done but I dont know that its any more scary than any other first person horror game on its own. Its the VR element that pushes it over the top

CB3

It just makes me wish there were more/better action-horror games along the lines of Dead Space. That was one of my favorite series of last gen.

Or even condemned! (There is a little bit of condemned in RE7 from the looks of it)

Bread

Banned
It just makes me wish there were more/better action-horror games along the lines of Dead Space. That was one of my favorite series of last gen.

Or even condemned! (There is a little bit of condemned in RE7 from the looks of it)
Condemned was the first thing I thought of when I saw the trailer.

That was easily my favorite launch game last gen.

brentech

huh, so did RE back a little off the action and bring the horror back to it?
I actually platinumed RE5, but that's a straight action game.

brentech

Purging my unused Humble Bundle keys. Doing a giveaway of a shit load of steam keys, but before I post it in the steam thread, wanted to offer games like. First come first serve in here.

Prison Architect
Big Pharma

Civ V
Guacamelee! Complete

Top Bottom