• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Smokey

We're ok at the moment. Caught in between bands, letting the bayou go down a bit that's behind the house. Appreciate the thoughts.

Karma Chameleon coming around?
Smokes messaged me back, he's currently ok in his neighborhood but they've got no power and the rain won't stop. Nothing *too* serious yet as he luckily has a second floor, but he's worried if it continues to pour.

Never mind. He beat me to it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokes messaged me back, he's currently ok in his neighborhood but they've got no power and the rain won't stop. Nothing *too* serious yet as he luckily has a second floor, but he's worried if it continues to pour.

Never mind. He beat me to it.

You quoting that post about the pats to talk about smokey makes it look real bad!

I've seen a bunch of the pictures from Houston. What a nightmare. Stay safe, buddy.

You quoting that post about the pats to talk about smokey makes it look real bad!

I've seen a bunch of the pictures from Houston. What a nightmare. Stay safe, buddy.
Lmao I didn't even realize that. Must've hit that + button on accident

Greg

GG fam!

online surprisingly smooth - playcalling screen is a piece of shit, and occasional defensive position swap delay that was annoying, but everything else was smooth

There's people in Houston who are fishing inside their house and are jetskiing on the neighborhood streets

Is hotshot golf still 7? Fuck

Rbk_3

Man, I woke up at 7am yesterday, played 4 softball games in a tournament, then watched the fight, then the wife went into labor right after so 37 hours later I still haven't gotten any sleep. Needless to say I haven't been able to play any Madden.

Hope everyone in here is safe from the hurricane

Man, I woke up at 7am yesterday, played 4 softball games in a tournament, then watched the fight, then the wife went into labor right after so 37 hours later I still haven't gotten any sleep. Needless to say I haven't been able to play any Madden.

Hope everyone in here is safe from the hurricane

Is this your 1st?

Congrats RBK!

Dat Game of Thrones :O
I thought the Cersei nod was meant to kill Jamie, jaw dropped then I was like.... Oh.

Anyone wanna play a game of Madden?

For dm!

Just so everyone knows how this will work, here is the league structure:

1. I am the only commish.
2. I have 100% call on the final 32 when we start. Everyone in the league that is in the initial 32 has a clean slate! Even dm!
3. After the league starts, cb has 100% control of league members. He can replace anyone that is causing issues. These issues could be not playing your games, being a cheeser, breaking league rules. Again, everyone has a clean slate so there needs to be justification for replacing a league members. He can't just say he doesn't like tlbb.
4. CB won't have really any other involvement in league issues but of course he, and others, are willing to provide me feedback as needed.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
For dm!

2. I have 100% call on the final 32 when we start. Everyone in the league that is in the initial 32 has a clean slate! Even dm!
3. After the league starts, cb has 100% control of league members. He can replace anyone that is causing issues. These issues could be not playing your games, being a cheeser, breaking league rules. Again, everyone has a clean slate so there needs to be justification for replacing a league members. He can't just say he doesn't like tlbb.
4. CB won't have really any other involvement in league issues but of course he, and others, are willing to provide me feedback as needed.

DM has already forgotten this thread exists, buddy. He isnt going to see any of that.

For dm!

You should probably pm him this message or post it in the wrestling thread.

The new Madden, is it good? How does it compare to last years? It features a story mode now too like Fifa? Is the new engine better than before?

Nightz

For dm!

This should probably be in the OP. Along with who controls which teams.

DCX

DCX
Yeah

Beer league, played a game Friday night too and then we played the semis Sunday morning that I couldn't make. All in all we would of played 7 games if we made the finals. Insanity lol. It was the weirdest tournament tree I have ever seen.
Yeah, softball tournaments are the horrible. A team I was on played about 5 games , maybe six. We won the whole thing but I didn't feel like a winner at the end of it :/

DCX

By the way. Mut squads is pretty fun. Unfortunately my team has nobody and I don't feel like grinding. But if you have a squad it should be a nice Co op mode

Top Bottom