• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Capture_zpsa3149de0.png

Kiss

The

Ring

say-what.gif

Sanjuro

Sony needs to lure some people from the Xbox Live team over. While much improved, I still feel like they don't get how to make a proper online experience for their service. Everything is still not very intuitive or an option.

Why must the beautiful suffer!?

Splat

Didn't realize you could switch to an end of court cam, have been playing with sideline. What is the cam name to use?

you got lucky phee! but gg anyways. pacers D is really good.... you came back and won because of fast breaks since my guys can't make shit. i watch the shot notice and it'll say TOO EARLY! then the next time i let it go a bit longer and it says TOO LATE! i can't win

p.s.

warframe is pretty cool for a f2p. kind of reminds me of PSO since its a co-op 4 player game

Miguel

Good game. Had to try to settle down at QB, lol. At least Matt Schaubford helped out at the end! Not enough, of course. Awful onside kick

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God damn PS4 is sexy as fuck, though some small things annoy me. Like wtf do I have to see my real name all the time on my screen above my psn name and the PSN store is kinda wonky right now. Still haven't even opened 2k or Madden. Is Madden any better at all? I don't feel like going through a shit ton of posts to find out before I open it.

Been playing Rivals and Resogun... sooo good. The controller is perfect too.

Just thankful I got a working console from amazon. Was scared shitless setting it up and turning it on lol

Canceled my amazon XboxOne pre-order. I'm not sure I'm doing two next gen consoles this year or ever.

Top Bottom