• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

brentech

So did anyone within Madden(Dota)-Gaf have a faulty unit? There is a lot of verified purchase Amazon reviewers that claim not working. Kind of blows my mind.

So did anyone within Madden(Dota)-Gaf have a faulty unit? There is a lot of verified purchase Amazon reviewers that claim not working. Kind of blows my mind.

Mine has been totally fine but I'm really fortunate I wasn't stuck with a POS unit

....I hope it stays alive for forever. I'd be annoyed if it ever broke down and I had to trade it in.

Also I played on Fifa drop in game last night, lol I am fucking garbage at soccer

brentech

Mine has been totally fine but I'm really fortunate I wasn't stuck with a POS unit

....I hope it stays alive for forever. I'd be annoyed if it ever broke down and I had to trade it in.

Also I played on Fifa drop in game last night, lol I am fucking garbage at soccer

I didn't think mine would work, but only because my box was entirely smashed up (the amazon shipping box, that is). It took like no effort to open the box. You could see into it before I even touched it. The corners of my PS4 box are kind of torn up. Was kind of pissed, but the system had no problems so, meh.

Makes me think about getting the protection plan. If you buy in first 30 days it covers accidental damage as well I think.

i ordered from amazon and it has been fine for the most part. the only 2 issues i've run into at all:

1. when trying to import my username from ps3 it got stuck on "please wait..." for like 10 minutes. i turned it off and went back in and did it through settings no problem.

2. today when i turned it on i initially didn't get any sound. restarted the system and it was fine... not sure what that was about

however my packaging seemed to be ok. it was a tight fit on the sides so it wasn't moving around and then they just stuffed a bunch of air bubble stuff in there

i ordered from amazon and it has been fine for the most part. the only 2 issues i've run into at all:

1. when trying to import my username from ps3 it got stuck on "please wait..." for like 10 minutes. i turned it off and went back in and did it through settings no problem.

2. today when i turned it on i initially didn't get any sound. restarted the system and it was fine... not sure what that was about

however my packaging seemed to be ok. it was a tight fit on the sides so it wasn't moving around and then they just stuffed a bunch of air bubble stuff in there

u scared

Splat

My shooting guard went 1 for 13 from the field. That's bad right? For like a couple possessions in the 2nd quarter, kemba walker wouldn't do anything. Like, no inputs were working for him. Couldn't in-bound or pass or move. Did I somehow turn on "AI control this guy poorly" or something? Also what are those yellow rectangles that fill in under guys?

Top Bottom