• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Q: Why is there a new thread?
A: CB told me we had to make one

Q: Whatever happened with the end of madden season 4?
A: Cliff hanger

Q: No seriously, what happened?
A: There were like... 4 people who wanted to play and I wont live in a world where we have simmed playoff games!

Q: What about the free copy of madden for the winner!?
A: I'm going to do a random drawing to determine who will get a free copy!

Q: When?
A: I dont know, sometime before the next madden releases

Q: When will the thread for madden '16 go up?
A: I dont know. august?

Q: What should we talk about until then?
A: Doter or joe montana football. Carry on!

Rorschach

(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ PUT THE COIN CHALLENGES IN RANDOM DRAFT AND NOBODY GETS HURT

All pick is impossible right now for solo queue because of the challenges. Not only do you have a team of idiots, but they're trying to do things with their heroes that they shouldn't.

TheCrow

That new thread smell.
GQfEBpI.gif

cdyhybrid

All pick is impossible right now for solo queue because of the challenges. Not only do you have a team of idiots, but they're trying to do things with their heroes that they shouldn't.

Are you saying I can't solo Roshan by the 10 minute mark with Wisp?

Im sure you want to play it but you'd have a higher ping than eznark when his wife is browsing photobucket.

My shitty internet has never stopped me from playing anything online before! My shitty mouse is what keeps me from playing anything on PC well that and my shitty pc that can barely run OOTP

Shouldn't JP get the best GM award?

He set mentally crippled Wes Welker up with a 200+ million contract, his medical bills are set forever!

TheCrow

Welcome to the team :)

Got a new mouse since my deathadder's scroll wheel broke. So now I'm using 800 dpi and I really like it but it's tough to pan the screen with the cursor. Especially during the laning phase where you need to keep your cursor on the creep wave.

LegoDad

Aww man. I felt I had built the Lions really well for the Playoffs and was excited for some competition for once. ;)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Being the best GM in Madden 15, I think I this is enough to win the free copy of Madden 16.

We know two things:

1) I was the best GM

2) You really honed your skills with my tutelage.

I actually hope they change up the system a little for next year. Would be nice to get a fresh new game to have to sit and figure out. I gave away too many tips over the years!

eznark

Banned
YESSSSSSSSSSS

WERE BACK!

edit: So tempted to jump back into Dota but I know so much has changed... and everyone talking about how all pick and crap is horrible right now makes me nervous.

Just play dude. There isn't THAT much that is different and it's at the point where everyone is still learning the truly new stuff, like new items

Somnia

Just play dude. There isn't THAT much that is different and it's at the point where everyone is still learning the truly new stuff, like new items

I may jump in tonight and play around. Gonna take a few games to get comfortable again for sure.

Got a link to the recent character changes? Curious what they all changed on my regulars.

Somnia

dota2.com/684

Well that as a simple address lol, thanks

edit:

"Silence no longer disables Invisibility" hmmm

Not too many changes at all to my regular heroes, few new ones I don't recognize like Oracle and Winter Wyvern. Gonna have to start watching streams again for sure.

brentech

Kept forgetting there is a new thread and hadn't subbed.

Just purchased a 500GB SSD. First part of the system overhaul coming up. Been watching prices on the main items and this one went down by 14%. Never seen it for less on PCPartPicker either.
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E500B/AM​)
(1,858)
$179.99
Size: 500 GB
Price dropped 14% (was $209.99 when added to Wish List)
In Stock. Offered by Amazon.com.

Still waiting on Windows 10. If Skylake comes out by then, I'll get that, otherwise I'm just going to purchase what's available.

Well that as a simple address lol, thanks

edit:

"Silence no longer disables Invisibility" hmmm

Not too many changes at all to my regular heroes, few new ones I don't recognize like Oracle and Winter Wyvern. Gonna have to start watching streams again for sure.

Don't worry, no one ever picks oracle or wyvern.

Top Bottom