• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

Matlock

Banned
Brandon F said:
Heh, I haven't played since our last match. I had some really lucky item pickups. ;)

I wish I could try playing some other GAF people too, the thing searches for ages until just you show up. Does it only do searches for friends that have locked you in on the roster? Also how many spots does the list hold exactly?

It only finds ones that you've added and that have added you as well. Locking it may or may not increase chances of finding anyone, but I dunno. Roster is up to...60 people, I believe.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
nice matches VOOK, and Nick(btw who's Nick?) but the lag is killing me because I'm downloading bleach newest episode :(

I'll wait till it finishes.

koam

I got my ass whooped there :/ I'm off for the night, i'm about to pass out. Was fun guys.

Damn I just realized I got 3 wins for winning the first time, then 6 losses for coming in 4th twice in a row.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Is anyone missing yours truly?

Have no fear - Harker am here

Skitz

Confirm when added and post code - I'll hafta check tomorrow, its 3 am - bedtime now.

kiryogi

Banned
What the hell?!?! I didn't know there was a shortcut in Delfino over there! Nice error.

edit: thanks for the match! I demand a rematch sometime. But I must be running XD Damned yoshi,

Error

kiryogi said:
What the hell?!?! I didn't know there was a shortcut in Delfino over there! Nice error.
:lol there are tons more watch out for them :p nice match.

so who's at the top of the food chain in Mario Kart DS here at GAF? Pez right? followed by whom? Akia?

Error

Holy Shite literally I just beat some 3 other players while taking a shit, best gaming experience evar!

I feel bad.. just did a regional and it like instantly matched me with a 6-48 guy.. and it didnt even spend the whole 2 mins to look for others.. in 5 secs matched me with this guy..

Crushed him on every map including yoshi's falls by at least 15 seconds ... i felt soo bad.

Error

hey guys if you want to rake up wins like crazy play some regional matches, sure you have to pray more than the pope they don't drop out, but for that let them win at least one race let them feel comfortable... then you go in for the kill :)

Error2k4 said:
hey guys if you want to rake up wins like crazy play some regional matches, sure you have to pray more than the pope they don't drop out, but for that let them win at least one race let them feel comfortable... then you go in for the kill :)

Thats so untrue.. you run into the most dumbfound newbie luck in those matches whent hey get 4 in a row blue shells and go in for a win..

I reccomend going agst friends.. its always tight but usually the best stays ontop, but in regional it just seems like they get dumbfound luck half the time.

Error

PezRadar said:
Thats so untrue.. you run into the most dumbfound newbie luck in those matches whent hey get 4 in a row blue shells and go in for a win..

I reccomend going agst friends.. its always tight but usually the best stays ontop, but in regional it just seems like they get dumbfound luck half the time.
must be becuase you have bad luck then... I have a hard time playing against some gaffers here, but whenever I play regional I breezed through the courses with ease.

I mean they don't even know where the shortcuts are.

Kai

Man I have been playing online so much that I hadnt had a chance to play the single player..... Tick Tock CLock and Airfortress are two of the best track designs ever....

... this game is amazing.... I haven't even unwrapped my Sonic Rush yet! :lol

Error

Kai said:
Man I have been playing online so much that I hadnt had a chance to play the single player..... Tick Tock CLock and Airfortress are two of the best track designs ever....

... this game is amazing.... I haven't even unwrapped my Sonic Rush yet! :lol
Sonic Rush is amazing:D. yeah I also like Waluigi's Pinball shame they didn't put them for online play.

Top Bottom