• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Akia, Harker. Just spent half an hour talking with Jay on the phone. He sends his regards and thanks for the good time. (Harker, he laughed, but didn't apolgize, when I told him about the bullet bill / waterfall thing!) He tried signing up to GAF about 2 years ago but never got contacted and approved. He may try again with a different email address, in order to play with the rest of us here! He's a cool guy, and would be a worthy, if cynical, addition to GAF, I think.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Koam - that was HILARIOUS.

Both of us breaking right next to eachother and just staring, waiting... frickin great.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Mejilan said:
Akia, Harker. Just spent half an hour talking with Jay on the phone. He sends his regards and thanks for the good time. (Harker, he laughed, but didn't apolgize, when I told him about the bullet bill / waterfall thing!) He tried signing up to GAF about 2 years ago but never got contacted and approved. He may try again with a different email address, in order to play with the rest of us here! He's a cool guy, and would be a worthy, if cynical, addition to GAF, I think.

Haha, bloody bastard laughing.

Mej, give him my friend code and PM me his then, good races

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
John Harker said:
Haha, bloody bastard laughing.

Mej, give him my friend code and PM me his then, good races

It was a good kind of laughter, though! :)

Jay

Edit - And I emailed him your code!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I was rooting for CVXFREAK to get to second place in the last race :lol

that would've mean a tie between me and matlock.

Matlock

Banned
Haha, yeah. CVXFREAK played like a champ at the end there, but I just lied, cheated, and stole my way to victory.

59xj.jpg

Drakken

Looks like my Belkin router works fine with NWC; nice. I'm online right now; I probably won't be racing online tonight, though. I need to play single player more and get a bit better. :)

My friend code is 455326 183411 - nickname is Drakken.

Nice game Akia. :) Shame about the little bit of lag but still fun. Sorry had to leave after it being a tie but it's almost 5am over here, time for bed. Must race tommorrow.

koam

John Harker said:
koam - fun times.

i dont even have your code, what is it?

mines

skitz

Oh you're skitz? I'm going to add you now, that was fun. My code is on demi's site (I don't know it off hand and my DS is in the other room right now).

Edit: oh i got it:

154678 297060

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
OK Im going to go search now hope to see ya there :D

EDIT: Demi did you fix my American Sk8land code up?

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
I Pm'd you and because It had an error in it, one number one the wrong way around.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Heh, I haven't played since our last match. I had some really lucky item pickups. ;)

I wish I could try playing some other GAF people too, the thing searches for ages until just you show up. Does it only do searches for friends that have locked you in on the roster? Also how many spots does the list hold exactly?

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
WOOOOOOO!!

Where're your impressive stats now, FrkyFnk!? :lol

wow, I did not expect to win ONE race, let alone three :lol

excuse me if I sound a bit boastful, but self-confidence +100000000000000

hell, I even gave akia a run for his $... me and my 15-35 record :lol

gg all around, guys

Top Bottom