• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA League Thread - Season 2!

Fifty

Here we go again! The Season 1 playoffs are still going on, but as you know we're getting season 2 ready.

I'm not going to ramble on here about the rules, because we have no new people that weren't in S1, except for kems4kobe, Konex's friend. If that person stinks, blame it entirely on Konex. You guys know the drill. Once we confirm the trade restrictions, it'll be posted on the league site. Don't pick the best available team if you just want to pawn off their assets. Pick a team that has a core group you like, because superstars aren't being dealt like in S1.

If you want a team that's still in the playoffs (Might make it to the finals) check with their owner to see if they would want to keep the team in S2 (finalists have that option) before picking said team

Stuff like deadlines to play games will be worked out in due time. I know the holidays are coming up, so we'll be cutting people slack in the early going. I think this is a good group.

League Site

1. Chris James - Pistons

2. Rors - Lakers

3. Konex - Wizards

4. Pheeniks - Hornets

5. Truelize - Sonics

6. Juan MR - Warriors

7. Coldblooded - Bulls

8. Fifty - Mavericks

9. Matrix - Magic

10. AKABaller - Rockets

11. Malleymal - Jazz

12. DCX - Lebrons

13. Jobber - Pacers

14. DM - Heat

15. Daddy Z - Nuggets

16. Kems4Kobes - Clippers

Fifty

dirkdrunk1.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
AKA is still in the playoffs so I guess picking teams is delayed.

Fifty

jobber said:
AKA is still in the playoffs so I guess picking teams is delayed.

No it's not. He's already told me he has no interest in the Celtics so he can pick away.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My new alston :D

nba_reddick_195.jpg

Zep

Banned
Ok, make a extra spot for me somehow...I should have first dibs over lakersbo....oh wait, kems4kobe(wtf!?)

Make it happen...Dont be a bitches Fifty/Konex.

Fifty

I'll let Konex address this, because he's vouching for that person. I do think he should join GA if he's going to win us over.

If you had only been following the thread, just posting a few days ago would have assured you a spot. I'm not going to kick Konex's friend out of the league myself right now, however if they stay and flake I'm never joining a Konex league again.

Cloudy

Banned
DaddyZ said:
Ok, make a extra spot for me somehow...I should have first dibs over lakersbo....oh wait, kems4kobe(wtf!?)

Make it happen...Dont be a bitches Fifty/Konex.

Dude, I promised k4k a spot in the league and that's a big reason why she got the 360 this week. Like I said before, this is a RL friend of mine not some random person lol

PS: You left the league twice last season. That doesn't give you dibs especially when you didn't post in the thread while we were setting up the draft >_<

Cloudy

Banned
LOL, you can ask her for pics yourself. K4k has registered on the 2k site and is ready to draft 16th...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Tell her to register on here konex. I hate trying to set games up with people who you can only talk to through AIM

Zep

Banned
Cloudy said:
PS: You left the league twice last season. That doesn't give you dibs especially when you didn't post in the thread while we were setting up the draft >_<

stupid post by me....finals will do this too you.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
not really making friends there buddy :lol :lol :lol

Edit: So how's AI doing?

Zep

Banned
ColdBlooded33 said:
not really making friends there buddy :lol :lol :lol

Edit: So how's AI doing?

watever...didnt stop his ass from starting over for vumpler. Like I said whatever.

And AI...Im happy for him, team has done nothing for him.

Cloudy

Banned
You can join if someone drops or if others want to join. Or we could have someone else join, start the league and drop a team. If you want to play, it's cool...

Fifty

Jobber's up.. He'll probably take the Spurs...and then 20-2 DM, with the 14th overall pick, will get the Miami Heat! This is not good for parity!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jobber and the Spurs is getting old.

Yea he worships them and its his team,but zzzzzzzz.

DMczaf

Fifty said:
Jobber's up.. He'll probably take the Spurs...and then 20-2 DM, with the 14th overall pick, will get the Miami Heat! This is not good for parity!

First my trades in Season 1, and now I get the Heat with the 14th pick in Season 2 :lol

Matrix

DMczaf said:
First my trades in Season 1, and now I get the Heat with the 14th pick in Season 2 :lol

NO SKILL INVOLVED,WIN WITH A SHIT TEAM!

:O

jobber

Matrix said:
Jobber and the Spurs is getting old.

Yea he worships them and its his team,but zzzzzzzz.

u sad?

here's the thing...if I go on and win the championship from season 1, I have to defend my title with the team I won it with. However, if I shall fail at winning, I'll select

Pacers.jpg

Rorschach

-The two highest rated players from each roster are untradeable. Look at the overall ratings of your guys, and rule out trading the top 2
And here I was willing to give Konex Kobe. Oh well! ;b

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DCX said:
061206lebron-pumped.jpg

I choose the Next Best Thing.

DCX

Good luck with that release online man. I can drop 80 with him offline but sucked with him online. Well as a catch and shoot player at least.

Fifty

That's how it is with me and Dirk so far. I need lots of practice. I'm scoring more with him back to basket than as a jump shooter. It seems like his release online (even without lag) is in slow motion while offline I'm money with him. I'm confident that I'll figure it out.

In other news, DaddyZ is taking shawn's spot in the league.

jobber

I'll sign in after my series tonight.

Spurs/Pacers or.........

bust?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
GG's DCX....

Lets go Job and Aka, lets finish this first season up... I am available for game one whenever you guys are done.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Fifty said:
That's how it is with me and Dirk so far. I need lots of practice. I'm scoring more with him back to basket than as a jump shooter. It seems like his release online (even without lag) is in slow motion while offline I'm money with him. I'm confident that I'll figure it out.

In other news, DaddyZ is taking shawn's spot in the league.

My only hope is that Ray Ray is as smooth online as he is off. His release is pretty simple so I should be able to find a sweet spot for him. Not sure about Watson though. Ugh, at least he is fast.

AkaBalla

GG Jobber.... Have fun with the Pacers... That was a great series.. I thought you were gonna force it to the 3rd game..

Malley whats ur schedule for tomorrow?

Top Bottom