• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA League Thread - Season 2!

AkaBalla

I like the trading rule :) But i shoulda picked the Knicks or something or another team that is stacked for trades.. That woulda been the smart thing to do.. :lol

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Damn... season started already... season 1 isnt even done yet, LOLLL I gotta play two seasons at once..

Fifty

Well only two people are left in the Season 1 playoffs..There's no huge rush to finish that, and it'd be a shame to keep 14 people waiting for that to end. Sorry Malley!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
BS !!!! Anti Climatic FTW....

they should have won if they wanted to keep on playing..... offseasons are for a reason....

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So Jobber when do you want to destroy the Magic?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Malleymal said:
BS !!!! Anti Climatic FTW....

they should have won if they wanted to keep on playing..... offseasons are for a reason....

Setting Black people back at least 100 years. :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yea sure,just post in here when you're ready.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
i'll record the rest of the Lakers/Spurs...

you wanna go now Orland-ho?

Matrix

Yep im ready to ball!

going on.

Fifty

I just made one of my (max 3) trades

Gump George for

Bo Outlaw

This one's for you, Bog.

It's great having all the stats working perfectly from the start of S2.

Truelize, I seem to have just missed you, if you're around tomorrow I can get our game in anytime between 8 and 11 eastern.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Nocioni is on the trading block. Id be looking for another SF, or PF. Dont even bother offering Guards, im stacked :lol

CB3

Ok Scratch Nocioni. PJ Brown is on the block. Only thing im looking for is a Backup PG rated somewhere around the same as him.

If i can get a back up PG, im perfectly happy with my team

I may need a backup to D-Mason, will consider any trade opportunities.

Apologies in advance to anyone who has to play me before Saturday---I am completely tied up this week and can't play any games. In fact, I don't have my 360 with me, so that's a problem there...but after this I don't think I should have any problems (except for a mini-excursion on the 29th to new years, but I can probably play my game before that).

By the way, I will be leading this league in 3 pt shooting, made and percentage :D

Matrix

gg Jobs.

Jesus Christ I almost chocked that game away,I cant hold huge leads for shit in this game.

Fifty

ColdBlooded33 said:
If i can get a back up PG, im perfectly happy with my team

You'd better be...because we're not going over the 3 trade limit.

I can't believe Konex traded away his 2nd best player. He must really love Arenas and Caron Butler to choose the Wizards 3rd overall in the draft. Doesn't he know that Nooch has one of the worst releases and is almost useless in this game. Oh well, I'll never understand him. Antonio Daniels> Duhon anyway.

CB3

Fifty said:
You'd better be...because we're not going over the 3 trade limit.

I can't believe Konex traded away his 2nd best player. He must really love Arenas and Caron Butler to choose the Wizards 3rd overall in the draft. Doesn't he know that Nooch has one of the worst releases and is almost useless in this game. Oh well, I'll never understand him. Antonio Daniels> Duhon anyway.

Actually i wanted Caron Butler :lol I dont blame Konex for not trading him, he is awesome in the game.

You should trade Jamaal Tinsley to me Jobber. For PJ Brown

Matrix

Matrix

Konex,clear out your pm box.

Shit bumpng up the 3's didnt help me :lol

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Cloudy said:
Yes. But we bumped up 3pt shooting from 55 to 57...

ah...I was wonder how I could hit 3s with Steve Jax but not with Horry.

Matrix

jobber said:
actually...yea, but not because of this.

Once I got within 2 points of you, I gave up.

bwahahahahaha :lol

Spurs lose,you cant win in 2k7 today...man I feel for you.

On the block: Flip Murray (75 , SG)
Lindsey Hunter (70, PG)
Jason Maxiell (71, PF)
Nazr Mohammed (76, C)
Carlos Delfino (70, SF)

Just trying to strengthen the bench, would never mess with the starting 4 (Nazr doesn't count).

Matrix

Fifty said:
Shooting 24 shots with DNP:CD Reddick...disgusts me! You didn't deserve to win!

When we play and all you do is dunk with Dirk,can I say the samething? :p

Fifty

No, because that's far more realistic than a guy who doesn't even play for the Magic taking almost all your shots!

I'm just jealous that scrub is (usually) so money from 3

Matrix

Fifty said:
No, because that's far more realistic than a guy who doesn't even play for the Magic taking almost all your shots!

I'm just jealous that scrub is (usually) so money from 3

Damn scrub was 1/8 :( I was stupid and forced shit,but a lot of them were good looks.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
malonetn9494_0323.jpg

That one was for you big fella.... Good Series Aka... D fish with the buzzer beater in Game three.

and

THIS IS BS!!! How does this league start without the World Champion Utah Jazz blessing it!!!!!! F this... I will just have to repeat on you chumps, you are all on my Sh**list... well everyone except Kems4Kobe, you know me and you do baby... Muah.

DCX

DCX
pheeniks said:
I'd like to talk about Hayes but...I don't have my 360 with me so I cant realy do any true trade talks till Saturday :(
You have the Hornets, becuase i'm interested in aquiring my real life friend Rasual Butler...let's talk.

DCX

Fifty

jobber said:
flex schedule is on????

craaaaaaaaaaap

WTF? Konex we need to talk!

I thought it was going week by week. with fewer people and 1/3rd less weeks there's nothing wrong with the system.

DCX said:
You have the Hornets, becuase i'm interested in aquiring my real life friend Rasual Butler...let's talk.

DCX

Cleveland eh...that's interesting.

My team lacks a backup big man, and a quality backup PF [Bass? wtf?:lol ]

I'll check out what I can do as soon as Saturday...god damn I miss my 360 already.

Cloudy

Banned
Fifty said:
WTF? Konex we need to talk!

I thought it was going week by week. with fewer people and 1/3rd less weeks there's nothing wrong with the system.

It's definitely off. I checked when I saw Job's post as well :lol

Fifty

Ok, cool. Sorry for not trusting you. Why did you think it was a flex schedule, jobber? Reba's draining your brain!

Top Bottom