• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA League Thread - Season 2!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Fifty said:
Ok, cool. Sorry for not trusting you. Why did you think it was a flex schedule, jobber? Reba's draining your brain!

i saw the site and it didn't have any day intervals on there last night...eh it's 2k site, crap is buggy anyway.

edit: i put some players on the trading block. see the site for details....

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Fifty I will hit you on AIM when I get home today. Should be a shootout.

Sonics going for their first win of the season.
9030698545552414f9occ3.jpg

I'm GAY for RAY!!! :lol

Fifty

Truelize said:
Fifty I will hit you on AIM when I get home today. Should be a shootout.

If you can give me a concrete time I'd really appreciate it. Today's a crazy-busy day for me and I don't know how long I'll be just chilling on AIM for.

jobber said:
Reba is on...I'll jump in the lobby @ 5pm. Be there or be a circle....

OK, I'ma watch it too!

Haha, that was funny! He punched that head and it hurt because it was frozen. It was frozen!!! (Well, maybe you're watching a different episode. They're playing "The Best Little Haunted House in Texas" where I live)

damn, this show is ridiculous, I've never really watched it before...

Fifty

Forfeit losses will be given to anyone who discusses Reba in this thread. In the case of two players who face each other both discussing the show, a tie will be assigned to the game.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ChrisJames said:
GG Jobber, but you know I will be looking for revenge in week 3 after this overtime loss!

YES you saw the same episode I did

but I digress

You were my lab rat so to speak. I was trying out something with the settings

I left it on default during the 1st half and changed some things in 2nd that helped me overcome the odds!

gg none the less.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
PJ Brown (PF, Rated 77)
OR
Michael Sweetney (PF, Rated 76) Are on the Trading Block.

I Need a Backup PG, OR a Backup Center, rated somewhere around 76-77.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'll scrimmage.

Just lost to Fifty. Wow. He shoots like 60%+ and I shoot 33% and I was in the game until the middle of the 3rd quarter. I have no clue how I stayed in it for that long.

Fifty - don't be so Jekly and Hyde at the end of games. If you are gonna run with it and score at will then do that. But don't roll down and take quick threes on me for 4 possessions and then come down and decide to dribble the clock down. I know I've lost, don't worry about that, just play the same way you have been.

The only highlight of the game for me was when Ray freakin TEABAGGED Dampier. :lol. That was sweet action.

Fifty

Pheeniks sent me a PM. He's can't play till fri/sat, so his game with Chris will have to be played at a later date. I'll give Chris the win for now but it's just a temp win of course.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I think I just suck at this game. DCX drops 42 with Bron in his first online game with him and shoots over 50% with him too. I never shot that well with him.

Can I go to 2k7 classes or something?

Truelize said:
I think I just suck at this game. DCX drops 42 with Bron in his first online game with him and shoots over 50% with him too. I never shot that well with him.

Can I go to 2k7 classes or something?

They were probably all in the paint, like his real "freight train to the basket" moves in real life...

But I could be wrong!
Though I do see that DM had a rough first game with Wade...

Fifty

Congrats on the win Rors. I say this because of how you struggled with the other LA team last season.

Malley and AKA's game is the only one left. Without knowing their schedule, I can guess that there's a good chance the league will be advancing tonight...But if for whatever reason they can't play, that's fine, we're not in an insane rush.

AkaBalla

Sorry guys had to recooperate from that dramatic Fisher loss to Utah and low and behold we play again in week 1 of the season.

Ill be around tonight after 9 pm est or sooner.. Ill hit u up on aim.

AKA, do you want to play our week 2 game later tonight after you and Malley play? If you don't feel like playing two games tonight that's all right, I'm just getting impatient because I haven't played a game of the season yet (Pheeniks doesn't have his 360 right now).

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Does Mally even post in this thread? I never see him in here...

Anyway, if you see this malley, wanna roll tonight for our week 2 game?

Fifty

He doesn't really, I wish he did, but he's almost always on AIM. He just told me he's getting back at 9 or 10 tonight, probably the latter. It's funny how at the start we're in such a rush but later in the league one day means nothing.

He said we could advance without him and then go back and make up his game, but I don't want to establish that as the standard...If you want to do it, Konex, so we can start week 2 earlier, go ahead.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Aka and I will play tonight when I get back from the gym, and Cold if you want to go, we can go after that.... let me know online mrblacknj, it will be on...

Fifty

I put a poll up. I probably should have waited for at least 3 games to be played, but what the heck. Better this than nothing.

Zep

Banned
DreamcastKC, If your still up i'll be able to play teh Lebrons @ 12:30 or so...Math needs to get done.

Carmelo vs. Lebron.

DCX
DCX
DCX
DCX
DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
AkaBalla said:
Rockets trading block:

PG: Alston
Sura

SG: Wells

SF: Battier

PF: Lampe

Devon George and Garrity for Battier :eek:

Who you willing to part with? I really dont need another pf and I have 3 pgs,ugh.

Fifty

Use the XBL messaging. Malley has a wonderful habit of going into single player mode when you're 30 seconds from going on.

Top Bottom