• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NHL 2k7 (360) league interest thread

FightyF

Banned
I'm at home for the rest of the weekend, will be available after 10pm every night, I'm not doing anything Saturday night either.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
DCX said:
Bish, when can we get out game in? I am free mornings and late night after 11PM est. I have this weekend off but i usually do something with the family. Let me know. AIM= DreamcastKC Gamertag= DCX gaf

DCX
Hey man, I'm free Saturday morning. If you're on the East Coast, why don't we play at 10am EST - that'll give me time to get a game in before my little guy gets up and demands Saturday morning cartoon access. :lol

DCX

DCX
bishoptl said:
Hey man, I'm free Saturday morning. If you're on the East Coast, why don't we play at 10am EST - that'll give me time to get a game in before my little guy gets up and demands Saturday morning cartoon access. :lol
Sounds good, i'll meet you then.

DCX

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
OK man, just confirming one more time before I drag my ass outta bed at 7am PST...my wife just laughed her ass off when I told her what I was doing. :p

cya in the AM

DCX

DCX
bishoptl said:
OK man, just confirming one more time before I drag my ass outta bed at 7am PST...my wife just laughed her ass off when I told her what I was doing. :p

cya in the AM
you're a trooper

DCX

DCX

DCX
good game Bish...man...you played a well thought game...a couple of deflection goals away from a victoly...oh well, my power play worked very well...i need to work on my D, your D in the last period was awesome...look forward to playing you again. Enjoy your weekend.

DCX

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
:lol wtf kind of game was that? Each time I thought I had you put away by a couple of goals, *BAM* you're right back on my heels again. I was certain the winning goal deflected off Sedin's butt over Lundqvist's shoulder, it wasn't until the replay that I saw it went off the skate instead. :p

Good game, a real nail-biter. You don't give up at all. Thanks for the game.

DCX

DCX
Tell me about it...you had two goals that deflected off of my players, and two one time goals that i almost granted with my retarded defesnive skating :lol :lol If i had a few more minutes :p Great game.

DCX

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
hey shpanke, i havent been around much lately but im free all day today if you're around.

shpankey

not an idiot
sounds good. i'll jump on after the Dallas Cowboy game and try to play. if you're not on then i'll check back at the end of every quarter of the late football game.

shpankey

not an idiot
no doubt about it :) much respect to you for an amazing comeback, and basically dominating me from the 3rd period on. i couldn't even move. i felt like that guy getting nutted in your avatar! :lol

sefskillz

Code:
Teams                    1       2       3       T

Nashville (1-1) 	2	1	3	6
Dallas (1-1)             1	 4	 1	 7

shpankey takes me 1-0 in the shootout (lindros) for the win. morrow gets the hat trick at home and the ice fills up with green hats.

shpankey

not an idiot
p.s. is there anyway we can get that camera change? i mean if everyone still wants it. i really struggle with this one as i can't see down the ice.

Kingpen

I already tried to change the camera. I didn't see any options to change it. Only to have games with the Cinemotion presentation (which I thought would have defaulted to that camera)

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Great game, man. When I went down by a goal I was cussing so loud the dog woke up. :p

Glad I was able to pull it out, though. 2 and 0, with the Canucks at their rightful place - top of the league, baby!!!!!

shpankey

not an idiot
thnx bish.

who do i play next? i can work around your schedule, so just let me know what times you can play. :)

Kingpen

good game darknight! What the F is up with the rosters? I had all kinds of no name players and freaking Ed Belfour as my goalie.. no wonder I gave up 8 goals

shpankey

not an idiot
i noticed the rosters being weird in my last game also. the overall ratings have changed on my team the Stars, my team is now rated a 3 overall if i'm recalling correctly. something weird is going on i think.

DCX

DCX
Guys what the **** man...how long is this league going to run if we play a game a month?!?!?! Christ i'm about to give the game back in...i rented it from Gamenfliz and the only reason i'm holding it is because of this league.

DCX

Kingpen

DCX said:
Guys what the **** man...how long is this league going to run if we play a game a month?!?!?! Christ i'm about to give the game back in...i rented it from Gamenfliz and the only reason i'm holding it is because of this league.

DCX

Not saying that you specifically is the problem (cause I have seen you on a lot with the game) but I think a lot of guys that signed up for the league had the same attitude of only playing the 'flavor of the week'. I would estimate that only 8 out of the 18 people that signed up are still serious about the league and making matchups

Well, I'm keeping this game all year long, so league or no league setup, I'm down to play... Same thing with Fight Night.

Denogg, I'll message you over the next couple of days to see if we can get some games in. My Pens are doing too well in the actual season for me to not want to play this awesome game.

DCX -- If you are wanting to play some games, just send me a message

shpankey

not an idiot
i'm dead serious about playing... i'm ready to play at anytime. i'm open all day today until tonight when i have class, then tomorrow late afternoon.

DCX

DCX
Kingpen said:
Not saying that you specifically is the problem (cause I have seen you on a lot with the game) but I think a lot of guys that signed up for the league had the same attitude of only playing the 'flavor of the week'. I would estimate that only 8 out of the 18 people that signed up are still serious about the league and making matchups

Well, I'm keeping this game all year long, so league or no league setup, I'm down to play... Same thing with Fight Night.

Denogg, I'll message you over the next couple of days to see if we can get some games in. My Pens are doing too well in the actual season for me to not want to play this awesome game.

DCX -- If you are wanting to play some games, just send me a message
Well, week one is not finished so i can't play my week 2 game .

DCX

Kingpen

Well, that is the problem, week 1 will never finish up because a bunch of people flaked out without playing a game...

I wonder if there are administrator privilages I can boot out those people and the league will be smart enought to recognize that there is less people in the league and schedule accordingly. i don't want to set up a new league and have to send invites

I think I have a count of who is serious about playing..

Denogg
DCX
Bish
ShpankE
Darknight
JuanMR2
Osorio
Sefskillz
KINGPEN66
Fight for Freedom ???

That is a 10 person league right there....

You guys should chime in about what you think about what I am suggesting before I do it.

sefskillz

Yea im up for playing whenever, wish we did have a more hardcore crew though as the league games have been a blast for me.

FightyF

Banned
This is an embarrasing confession...

But I don't know how to play this online season stuff. :p

Seriously, I was able to play one game (heh, and getting that to go wasn't that straightfoward, had to restart Live), but after that I don't know how to start the next week or how to play the week after.

So could someone explain this to me? :p

Thanks!

FightyF

Banned
sefskillz said:
its sad that this died. online play is an absolute blast.

Yeah, the one game I played was real good.

But again, I don't know how to navigate this properly to play the others. :p

Top Bottom