• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

bluemax

Banned
He won't. Newton will Optimus Prime the shit out of him.

Can someone explain all of these bullshit players with 20 plus sacks? Seems fishy!

I don't know about most of them but Cooper Fitzgerald was eating up my offensive line all game. Mind you my RG is kind of shit, but my C and RT aren't terrible.

bluemax

Banned
Week by week for Cooper Fitzgerald
Week 1 0
Week 2 0
Week 3 1
Week 4 0
Week 5 0
Week 6 Bye
Week 7 2
Week 8 6
Week 9 2
Week 10 6
Week 11 4
Week 12 5
Week 13 0
Week 14 0

So the real question is, what did the Titans, Panthers and Texans do that allowed Cooper Fitzgerald to record 17 of his 27 sacks against them.

bluemax

Banned
24 of Splat's 51 total sacks came against 3 teams.

Titans:
Michael Roos 88 OVR (lowest blocking attribute is an 85)
Taviouzie Stubblefied 82 OVR
Byron Stingily 81 OVR
Zane Beadles 78 OVR
Brenden Shuping 69 OVR
(I have no idea if these are his actual starters, he has a couple of backup tackles that maybe hes starting at C over Shuping)

Panthers
Jordan Gross 89 OVR
Geoff Schwartz 84 OVR
Mackenzy Bernadeu 82 OVR
Leroy Harris 82 OVR
CJ Davis 66 OVR (again same thing, this is the only true C on the roster but he has other backup OL that are higher)

Texans
Duane Brown 86 OVR
Keylo Andrews 84 OVR
Eric Winston 82 OVR
Chris Meyers 81 OVR
Leonard Davis 79 OVR

These are not terrible O-Lines. Most of these dudes have 80-95 RBS/PBS and their AWR is what keeps them from being rated higher.

Splat

in my game he basically just power moved past my RG the moment the ball was snapped on every play

Yeah that's basically it, no secret anything. Some guys have guards that stuff him cold (like seattle and the saints, for whatever reason), and some guys he just blows past on ~40% of snaps and QBs are under threat. He's not really coming in unblocked, just terribly blocked haha. Is using powermoves an exploit I'm not aware of?

yeah that's what I couldn't understand. my RG isn't great but he's not a scrub. you weren't even calling anything funny or shifting, my RG was just turrible

Smokey

Rockets 115
Lakers 102

HEY PAINTHEAD

images

images

images

4-1 Karate chop son

game 4 you don goofed with that 72 pip.

YOU CAN NEVA EVA EVA EVA EVA EVA EVA EVA EVA EVA GET ON MY LEVEL

bluemax

Banned
Yeah that's basically it, no secret anything. Some guys have guards that stuff him cold (like seattle and the saints, for whatever reason), and some guys he just blows past on ~40% of snaps and QBs are under threat. He's not really coming in unblocked, just terribly blocked haha. Is using powermoves an exploit I'm not aware of?

My RG isn't that great:

76 OVR
Run Blocking: 89 Impact Blocking: 87 Run Block Strength: 93
Run Block Footwork: 88 Pass Block Strength: 86 Pass Block Footwork: 66
Speed: 53 Strength: 86 Agility: 50
Acceleration: 68 Awareness:60

Splat

My RG isn't that great:

76 OVR
Run Blocking: 89 Impact Blocking: 87 Run Block Strength: 93
Run Block Footwork: 88 Pass Block Strength: 86 Pass Block Footwork: 66
Speed: 53 Strength: 86 Agility: 50
Acceleration: 68 Awareness:60

It's kinda mystifying to me too, but he couldn't get off him at all, either game. I even traded for Ellis from the Jets, since I thought his stats were nutso for power moves, but all that motherfucker does is fall down :(

Mrbob

GG Nightz. My season is in trouble now with that loss! Not like it matters anyway, lost Knox and Urlacher in the first half of the game. Injuries keep on crushing my team all season. Knox is done for a couple more weeks and Urlacher is out 7. :( Once he went out the middle was just swiss cheese.

DCX

DCX
GG Nightz. My season is in trouble now with that loss! Not like it matters anyway, lost Knox and Urlacher in the first half of the game. Injuries keep on crushing my team all season. Knox is done for a couple more weeks and Urlacher is out 7. :( Once he went out the middle was just swiss cheese.

Curtis Lofton has never been hurt ;)

DCX

Nightz

GG man. Pretty tight game throughout. Got lucky with a couple of key turnovers and big plays. Sorry about Urlacher. :(

Edit: If it makes you feel any better, you knocked out one of my MLB's for a couple of weeks too.

GCQuinton

24 of Splat's 51 total sacks came against 3 teams.

Panthers
Jordan Gross 89 OVR
Geoff Schwartz 84 OVR
Mackenzy Bernadeu 82 OVR
Leroy Harris 82 OVR
CJ Davis 66 OVR (again same thing, this is the only true C on the roster but he has other backup OL that are higher)

These are not terrible O-Lines. Most of these dudes have 80-95 RBS/PBS and their AWR is what keeps them from being rated higher.

Ryan Kalil, 94 OVR, is a true C and my starter for my entire three and a half seasons. Don't know if he's the highest rated center in the league or not but I definitely know he's up there. Lee Ziemba, 78, was my starting RT. The first half of the game I was taking forever to get the ball off and paid for it, and the second half I just didn't care anymore.

Top Bottom