• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

DYNASTY WEBSITE: http://www.easports.com/dynasty/

welp, another year, another NCAA online dynasty. here are some questions and the answers to those questions you might have.

Q: Why does this thread exist? Isn't there another dynasty thread?
A: Yes. but for whatever reason, tiburon only allows 12 players maximum in an online dynasty. there are more than 12 people interested in playing. so, we have 2 leagues!

Q: Doesn't the other league usually last longer than this one? Why join this one!?
A: it usually does. last year we were moving along just fine and then encountered a bug where we couldn't move the league forward. right around that time, madden showed up and the rest was history! hopefully NCAA doesn't have any game crippling bugs this year.

Q: Any differences between the two leagues?
A: Just one really: in this league, you can pick whatever team you want, regardless of prestige.

Q: Could I play in both leagues?
A: I guess if we couldn't fill the 12 in this league and there is no one else that wanted to play thats fine. Otherwise i'd rather have 12 different people in each league to give everyone a chance to play.

Q: Is this a sim league?
A: Yes.

Q: When will this start?
A: As soon as the rosters are available! last year, that was a day after official release date. so we should be starting sometime next week if last year was any indication.

Q: Will you be adjusting the conferences to maximize competitive balance?
A: Yes.

Q: What happens when madden comes out? Are you going to abandon this league!? HUH!?
A: Nope! So long as there are no dynasty-killing glitches like last year, we are good!
-------------

Current players/teams:

1. FMT - Arkansas
2. DMczaf - Oregon
3. CB - USC
4. Luke - Michigan
6. lonestar - Alabama
7. pheeniks - Texas
8. smokey - TCU
9. sokantish - Unknown
10. mrbob - Wisconsin
11. ferny - FSU
12. Livewire - penn state

If Ferny is doing FSU and if there's another ACC team out there, I may go to Miami to make this more fun

I would love to have Texas to all myself though..

TheCrow

If there were 13 year old waifish NCAA pros, you'd be traveling across the country to snuggle up to them in pictures
<3
314762_200473903415238_838944390_n.jpg

I'm in the A league as well, but if you don't fill the last spot i'd be happy to jump in this league as well. Give me a chance to play as my beloved BYU Cougars :D

LukeSmith

Ideally we'll get some people who aren't trash in the SEC to deal with overrated Alabama.

DM went back to the stoners in Oregon? I figured he and FMT were locks to send one or both to the SEC to quell Lonestar

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Geez, it's been a year or 2 since I've picked up a football game, and was asked to come back, and boom, already have preseason hype!

I must not have been that annoying!

"Barely" eding out the post count of the "A" League. We can do better.

Time to start posting random excel spreadsheets!

LukeSmith

Geez, it's been a year or 2 since I've picked up a football game, and was asked to come back, and boom, already have preseason hype!

I must not have been that annoying!

"Barely" eding out the post count of the "A" League. We can do better.

Time to start posting random excel spreadsheets!

Our leagues usually stay mum until the game comes out and everyone starts dunking on Livewire and DCX

DCX

DCX
not my problem no one was good enough to secure a spot in the national championship game that season
KuGsj.gif

If my memory serves me right, didnt CB lose the national championship game to the CPU? Oh and Livewire's shutout. I guess the CPU is gud.

DCX

LukeSmith

not my problem no one was good enough to secure a spot in the national championship game that season
KuGsj.gif

If my memory serves me right, didnt CB lose the national championship game to the CPU? Oh and Livewire's shutout. I guess the CPU is gud.

DCX

From beyond the grave:

(6:58:18 PM) CB3: god damnit
(6:58:24 PM) CB3: i wanna destroy dcx
(6:58:26 PM) CB3: but im still banned
(7:00:54 PM) CB3: i could have changed that outcome quietly but id rather not subvert the league and screw over my bro's

Lonestar

I can remember one year someone getting screwed by the computer polls, and I ended up playing a CPU instead of human team. I do know I played CB in a title game.

gonna move the NCAA talk over here now! anyways, i'm about to leave for the afternoon but i want to try out heisman difficulty setting tonight if any of you jokers will be around!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My copy has shipped. Im ready.

Some of you guys need to finalize your teams so we can finalize the conferences.

Also do we know what happened to DM?

Lonestar

Guess I'll head after work to pay off for a copy, maybe pick up tonight.

The early word from here seemed good, but it also seems to have fallen off, just by FMT's words. Having Doubts on the quality of the game.

LukeSmith

Heads-up: I am phoning in the '13 football games, still Michigan, still Colts, but I gotta get Be A Pro going. Get my triple deke on

Top Bottom