• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
3 will probably be the base. Though id expect it to move faster than that because of cpu games

LukeSmith

I'm still FSU just want to reconfirm. Also how's the timeframe going to be? 3 days in between advance or more/less...

We advanced pretty fast last year. We were multiple seasons ahead of the other league. This usually advances faster than Madden

smokey you're going to get fucked up if you use houston and then you'll quit. pick someone else for gods sake!

you think you can run with the big dogs because you beat up on teams like kansas and purdue and cal but what you don't realize is that when you get a powerhouse like alabama or usc going against your scrubs, it doesn't matter if you are better on the sticks or a better passer or whatever, you're going to likely lose the game

CB3

Barkley is a 98

I61x7.gif

I61x7.gif

I61x7.gif

Smokey

smokey you're going to get fucked up if you use houston and then you'll quit. pick someone else for gods sake!

you think you can run with the big dogs because you beat up on teams like kansas and purdue and cal but what you don't realize is that when you get a powerhouse like alabama or usc going against your scrubs, it doesn't matter if you are better on the sticks or a better passer or whatever, you're going to likely lose the game

it's really not that serious

Mrbob

Smokey you are going to have an all CPU conference schedule. Is Houston still on Conference USA or do they move to the Big East this year? Either way it will be full of cream puff CPU opponents. Might be boring.

Mrbob

I know CB doesn't want to move teams, but I think for the purpose of potential human/human bowl games we should have 4 Big 10 teams, 4 Pac 10 teams, and 4 SEC teams.

Smokey you really play that Conference USA/ Big East garbo?

Mrbob

That's fine. On the flip side, I have Livewire in the Leaders division. It's like having another CPU opponent to trample on a yearly basis.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
heh, nice welcome back game :lol

First time I've seen the game call a flag on illegal touching (think the WR went out of bounds and came back in)

Smokey

Put me down as TCU then if UH being in CUSA is gonna end up being boring and/or screwing something up. I'd like to stay in Texas and I refuse to play as a fucking Aggie so TCU is next best thing.

Sokantish

Maybe it's the ones this Road to Glory has picked for me then because usually its a WR screen with only one other WR over there and then they get tackled within a few yards

Maybe it's the ones this Road to Glory has picked for me then because usually its a WR screen with only one other WR over there and then they get tackled within a few yards

depends on the call that the defense has on. if they are bumping you with man D its probably going to fail badly because they'll be right on your WR when he drops back.

ask smokey if WR screens work though :D

LukeSmith

Why is scumbag bowl ineligible USC rated 2 overall?
Why is Penn State rated 5 stars?
How does the game get a 97 OVR from 93 offense and 91 defense?

nateeasy

Banned
I love me some xbox. I will play with an Ohio School. I bought the game from Amazon and should have it by Friday. I like a challenge so I may play with Akron.

CB3

its probably more akin to realistic than sucks. You cant just stop on a dime when you are accelerating quickly. The momentum is different. it will take some adjusting.

Ramirez

its probably more akin to realistic than sucks. You cant just stop on a dime when you are accelerating quickly. The momentum is different. it will take some adjusting.

Yea, well in a videogame, the offense is already at a huge advantage, making the D more realistic only makes it harder for them to stop the O. :(

CB3

It seems like there are some things in place to even it out. Defenders catch balls thrown to them WAY more often now. I learned that real quick

Smokey

It seems like there are some things in place to even it out. Defenders catch balls thrown to them WAY more often now. I learned that real quick

anytime you want another lesson lemme know

seriously though the lead passing feature gets more use now than ever because of what CB said.

Sokantish

I should probably play at least one real game before the franchise starts, I keep playing Road to Glory so I haven't even played an actual game yet

CB3

Relegated to middle of 2nd page, day after release?

sad story

There isnt much to talk about until the league is up and running.

Which i thought i had going with FMT last night when he was seemingly halfway through and disappeared.

Surprised? No

final roster:

1. FMT - arkansas (SEC)
2. DMczaf - Oregon (PAC 12)
3. CB - USC (PAC 12)
4. Luke - Michigan (BIG 10)
5. albatross - south carolina (SEC)
6. lonestar - Alabama (SEC)
7. pheeniks - Texas (BIG 12)
8. smokey - TCU (BIG 12)
9. sokantish - Iowa (BIG 10)
10. mrbob - Wisconsin (BIG 10)
11. ferny - FSU (ACC)
12. Livewire - penn state (BIG 10)

sorry nateeasy. you seem like a good dude but albatross is a former madden league member and got back to me on the offer. if someone drops ill have you as next in line

CB3

We're doing custom conferences. I didnt want to but there is no other real way around it with the teams selected

Top Bottom