• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fairdale Kings has turned greedy, looks like he wants to set it up so that you have to pay $3.99 to use his roster

Lonestar

http://fairdale-kings.com/

This year Fairdale-Kings.com will release rosters for NCAA Football ’13 for the XBox 360 to members early. For a small membership fee of $3.99 you can download the rosters as they are completed. For anyone that has access to the EA SPORTS Season Ticket this will ensure that you will have rosters before anyone else. Follow the progress of FAIRDALE KINGS on twitter @FairdaleKings to see the list of teams as they are completed. Your membership also secures your access to the complete roster file once they are finished. This year the rosters will be hosted by a third-party gamertag for access via the EA Locker. Only Fairdale-Kings.com MEMBERS will have access to the rosters upon the initial release.

For our dedicated members we will also take requests as we receive them and give preference to those teams in the naming process. This will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please leave me a note after your PayPal transaction is completed notifying me of your team preference. By allowing our members to use the rosters early we hope to eliminate mistakes and spelling errors.

He's tweeting when he finishes teams. Looks like he's got the top 25 done plus requests.

https://twitter.com/fairdalekings

So maybe at the end, they'll be available (hell, it should be easy, once people have it, they can just reupload it, right?)

Lonestar

The community one says they started on the 5th and will be "done in a week" which should be really soon. But I'm still reading the topic to understand "where they are"

So maybe at the end, they'll be available (hell, it should be easy, once people have it, they can just reupload it, right?)

That's kind of what I'm thinking

That is really bitch made to try and charge rosters...you either do it cause you want to or you don't

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Fairdale Kings has turned greedy, looks like he wants to set it up so that you have to pay $3.99 to use his roster

It is alot of work, I don't mind him trying to make a little scratch for doing the work. Definitely not going to knock his hustle. 3.99 isn't that much for all the effort he must put into it.

Lonestar

It is alot of work, I don't mind him trying to make a little scratch for doing the work. Definitely not going to knock his hustle. 3.99 isn't that much for all the effort he must put into it.

DIRTY CAPITALIST!

UPS, Out for Delivery 6:42 AM. Not bad when I ordered it yesterday.

Sokantish

When I put Madden on my HDD it seemed like it made it take even longer to load, so I dunno if I want to put this one on my HDD

No Hard drive space?

The last time I checked no. but there are probably games I can delete

I also haven't played 95% of my arcade titles.....except when I got raped once in MvC2 last night and the temporary NBA jam binge we had two months ago

the UPS guy's knocking freaked me the fuck out but at least my game is here now!

does anybody else feel strange when people knock on your door in a gated community if you don't generally have neighbors you talk to?

Lonestar

the UPS guy's knocking freaked me the fuck out but at least my game is here now!

does anybody else feel strange when people knock on your door in a gated community if you don't generally have neighbors you talk to?

heh, my copy apparently was delivered at 10:20 CST.

NCAA and TDKR Soundtrack out today, A good day indeed.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Just be weary. Smokey thought he was hot shit last year and picked UH because he thought he could win regardless. He didnt, threw a hissy fit, and quit.

Ferny

Copy should be at my house any minute here. I won't be able to get any time in it till maybe tomorrow night though.

Mrbob

I normally don't get packages from UPS until late at night but they just brought me my NCAA copy, installing now.

Edit: 5 B1G teams? Lets just make this an all B1G league!

RkOwnage

Woot, got my copy. Installing now, I am new to the NCAA Gaf thread, but are there going to be rosters available to download? If so, would someone mind pointing me in the right direction?

UGA all the way! In fact, it's time for an avatar update.

CB3

Current players/teams:

1. FMT - Unknown
2. DMczaf - Oregon
3. CB - USC
4. Luke - Michigan
5. DCX - Ohio State
6. lonestar - Alabama
7. pheeniks - Texas?
8. smokey - Unknown
9. sokantish - Unknown
10. mrbob - Wisconsin
11. ferny - FSU
12. Livewire - penn state?

I need final team selection by tonight. If you've posted your team already, repost to confirm.

DCX

DCX
Current players/teams:

1. FMT - Unknown
2. DMczaf - Oregon
3. CB - USC
4. Luke - Michigan
5. DCX - Ohio State
6. lonestar - Alabama
7. pheeniks - Texas?
8. smokey - Unknown
9. sokantish - Unknown
10. mrbob - Wisconsin
11. ferny - FSU

I need final team selection by tonight. If you've posted your team already, repost to confirm.
I'm out bros :( I will be here for Madden.

DCX

Sokantish

Current players/teams:

1. FMT - Unknown
2. DMczaf - Oregon
3. CB - USC
4. Luke - Michigan
5. DCX - Ohio State
6. lonestar - Alabama
7. pheeniks - Texas?
8. smokey - Unknown
9. sokantish - Unknown
10. mrbob - Wisconsin
11. ferny - FSU

I'm gonna be the Iowa Hawkeyes

CB3

Thank you, sir

Waiting on FMT and Smokey. I think Livewire settled on Penn but ill make sure

LukeSmith

Thank you, sir

Waiting on FMT and Smokey. I think Livewire settled on Penn but ill make sure

How are the two guys who have been playing all weekend sucking and fucking each other in the Madden thread the last two to pick a team?

Mrbob

DCX flaking out, for shame. :(

At least we'll still have 4 for the B1G, as long as Livewire is still playing. Commish might have to shift one team though so we have 2 and 2 for the conferences. I recommend moving Penn State for the lulz of having Livewire trash talking Luke each season and then getting dumped on.

Edit: Nevermind I forgot Iowa is in the Legends we should be good to go!

DCX

DCX
DCX flaking out, for shame. :(

At least we'll still have 4 for the B1G, as long as Livewire is still playing. Commish might have to shift one team though so we have 2 and 2 for the conferences. I recommend moving Penn State for the lulz of having Livewire trash talking Luke each season and then getting dumped on.

Edit: Nevermind I forgot Iowa is in the Legends we should be good to go!
Not flaking..I had to make a choice between madden and NCAA and I picked madden.I could get NCAA but it may be two weeks from now which might put me into week two and zero practice and lab time :/

DCX

Ramirez

Whatever it is it'll be less than the total in your career

babydino.gif

CB3

Livewire is Penn. FMT is Arkansas. Finding someone to replace DCX and we're set

Ferny

I'm still FSU just want to reconfirm. Also how's the timeframe going to be? 3 days in between advance or more/less...

Top Bottom