• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

oh Britney, Britney, Britney - come on now

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
britney-toilet.jpg

translated from the German:
Eeek! Britney leaves a public toilet barefoot.
Princess Britney Spears - We know she smokes in the pool and parties excessively. And now we know, as it looks, if Ms. Spears is to become Ms. Dixie-Toilet.

Santa Barbara (California City) Britney's appearance: The 22 year old in ultra short cut off jeans and a white cut up top - as always, generously cut as always. It also looks mercilessly unhygenic.

As the picture shows, Britney leaves straight from a public toilet - and was barefoot! Completely clearly a disgust factor 10! It remains to be hoped that she at least washed her hands...
BritneyWatch will keep you updated as further developments warrant. With a brand new thread for each incident.

This I pledge.

aoi tsuki

Digusting. There's also the fact that, depending on who you are, you can't so much as take a shit without some dick snapping your picture and putting it on the web for a bunch of people to gawk at.

HAOHMARU

Well, if you had a camera crew of paparazzi follow you around 24/7 imagine how many stupid things you would have caught on film. Remember that time you danced with that fat ugly chick? You would have been busted too...

By no means am I defending this trailer trash...this looks like it could have been at a pool anyway. I walked into the pool bathroom at my hotel the other week with no shoes on...GASP!

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Considering she was raised in Louisiana, she should be praised for using a public restroom in the first place ;)

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
It really burns me up if someone doesn't wear a pair of shoes somewhere in the summer probably.

SyNapSe

dog$ said:
Considering she was raised in Louisiana, she should be praised for using a public restroom in the first place ;)

Exactly, dude honestly.. she's from Louisiana! That's probably high class in that bitch!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
ManaByte said:
So where's the "Countdown to Britney in Playboy" thread?

in line behind the "Britney in leaked sex tape" countdown.

Honestly, this is what her career needs, can anyone say this didn't work for Paris Hilton?

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
FUCKIN BRITNEY SPEARS! THAT BITCH NEEDS TO DIE. HOW COULD SHE TREAT HER OWN FEET LIKE THAT. THOSE PHOTOGRAPHERS SHOULD PULL A PRINCESS DIANA ON HER ASS.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
White Man said:
I think Bish has become obsessed with Britney. Help us help you, Bish. What do you need us to do to ditch this vice?
obsession? I know not of what you speak, sir

Triumph

Banned
I'd just like to duck into this thread to say that Britney is a dumb, stupid whore that I would doubtless hit so hard that her meaty hips would be dislocated.

Also, the name of Bishop's avatar is funnier than fuck. Thank you and good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom