• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

oh brother should i be worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl friends roommate just called me, she said she's coming over.

We have never talked on the phone before, i didn't even know she had my number, i think my g/f gave it to her.

she said she was coming over by taxi and that she'd give me a call when she's here.

I'm not really sure wether my g/f knows about this.

She's hot too. should i be worried?

I'm thinking about turning on the PS2 and playing some ratchet and clank while she's here, my girl told me she's pretty much into videogames so i figured maybe thats why she's coming over?

hmmmm scratches hear

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Have you done something wrong? Sounds like she wants to have the "treat my friend right" talk with you.

evil ways

Leon said:
Masturbate now.

5 times.

You've got no more worries.

Yeah, empty your ammo clip into the toilet and there'll be nothing to worry about, well unless she's on her way there to kill you because in reality she's madly in love with your girlfriend and you're just getting on the way.

She's probably coming to tell you your GF has been cheating on you and she's feels she must tell you. If that's so, cry like a baby and get some sympathy sex.

calder

Yeah dude, you're either getting the "you're a jerk for doing _____ to her" intervention or else some bad news concerning your gf's fidelity. She might be going over to borrow an import game or something I guess, but you'd think she'd have mentioned that before jumping in a cab.

I dunno today is her day off of work and she recently broke up with her b/f well that was 2 days ago. I was over there and she was crying all over the place. I'm kinda puzzled.

Maybe she just wants to borrow some games? I know she loves N64 and GC games

Doth Togo

Team Rancid said:
She's probably coming to tell you your GF has been cheating on you and she's feels she must tell you. If that's so, cry like a baby and get some sympathy sex.

IAWTP.

But think about it... If she's coming over to tell you, SHE must think of you in a good sense, because she's showing you respect and attention. So...you might consider not showing too much remorse of what she says and show the roommate some attention. Get it?

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
georgepic.jpg

Are you familiar with the term... menage a trois?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I would already be in the bathroom crying if I were you...luckily I'm not. Keep calm, you don't know its anything bad yet. How was her tone?

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Haha, seriously. This is exciting stuff for a Tuesday morning!

I'm not sure what I would do if a more-or-less random girl called me out of the blue and said, "I'm coming over now. Goodbye." Flee, probably.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
CVXFREAK said:
I dunno if I'm more excited about the NPD thread or what happens to norinrad.

I wish those numbers would come out already, I got to leave for work in 90 minutes. I need at least an hour to argue with people about the numbers, and another hour to defend my favorite game not selling well. I'm on a tight schedule, get it together!!!!

ge-man

Sactown said:
Unless you're not in the US, then it's too early for it to be anything good.
Nothing good happens before noon.

That's what I'm thinking. I doubt that this is about games and it's definately not about FHUTA.

calder

Ghost said:
Ten minutes have passed......how long do we wait before calling the cops?

I can't believe we let him answer the door without some sort of backup plan or safety word. Should have had him set a help message to autosend in 10.

Oh and he's already said he's in Europe, it's late afternoon/evening there. FHUTA/borrowing a game are very much possibilities.

ge-man

calder said:
I can't believe we let him answer the door without some sort of backup plan or safety word. Should have had him set a help message to autosend in 10.

Oh and he's already said he's in Europe, it's late afternoon/evening there. FHUTA/borrowing a game are very much possibilities.

Man, why hell was I thinking that it was early? I used to live in Europe for christsakes.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
M3Freak said:
Why the hell do you guys post this shit here?! Why?!
Sorry, M3Freak. Everyone will stop posting things you don't want to read, so that you don't have to see them. We're sorry.

calder

I'm a little disappointed there hasn't been wagering.

3-2 Borrow/play a video game, or just chat
3-1 Bad gf news
5-1 mad about something norinrad did/does
10-1 girl friend's friend attempting to get some on the sly
50-1
shower_curtain.jpg

I'm just hoping he either has exciting news, makes up something exciting, or at least that the suspense lasts until this boring ass Tuesday morning ends.

SyNapSe

Yeah, hopefully he lies if it's something boring like she comes over still crying about her ex-boyfriend and just wants consoling (sans sexcapades)

ge-man

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a little bullshit just for the entertainment. However, I have a feeling that norinrad will have an interesting scenario to tell anyway.

GDGF

Soothsayer
If she has come for sex, we just might get a 'her ex boyfriend wants to kick my ass' story out of this too!

heh

anyway i went down to pick her up after the phone call. came over with a taxi as i have stated.

Went down stairs, she was waiting at the otherside of the building so i had to look around for a while before i found her standing there.

She looked really pale, miserable, scared and out of place. I walked up and asked how she was doing, she answered with not so good. We walked to the elevator then went up, i live on the 12th floor of a 15 storey building. I didn't really say much, i was just mumbling about my area and wether she's been here before, aparently the boyfriends friend lives in the same area as i do. Anyway we went inside.

I didn't bother to ask her if she'd like something to drink[I'm no gentleman] she sat down for a while then she began to talk. I'm not supposed to tell anyone about it, i don't know what she meant by that, I don't hangout with her or any of her friends, her best friend is my girlfriend as far as knowing her friends go.

Aparently as i said before the boyfriend broke up with her 2 days ago out of the blue, he was in china for 9 months then within a week of his arrival breaks up with her. His reasoning? well he told her about being in trouble with the local chinese mob and that he had to return to china because he's not really certain about his life over here and what the mob would do to him, she in return didn't believe a word he says but gave him 1500 euro as a loan that he supposedly would pay back later. How the f**k is he going to pay it back when he's supposedly on his way to china again after being away for 9 months on supposed business trip in China? he had instructed her not to call him and claims he'll call her later when things have cooled down.

She doesn't kow what to do which is why she came over here to talk to me and listen to a guys point of view. She doesn't know wether to go to the Cops nor go and look for him. Why does she toture herself over a guy that spend 9 months in china and yet called her only twice? Twice in f**king 9 months! I'm still kind of clueless so i just told her to wait for the supposed phone call. I also told her either that asshole is lying to get rid off of her which made her looked like she was about to wet my whole place with tears or he's probably married and has a wife in China waiting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom