• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ok.. this is just a little too ironic (Sudeki)

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
JPEG_FLYER_INFOSIDE_small.jpg

http://game.newyork-tokyo.com/

The link says it all, sorry if old.
But I don't think Sudeki should lead "The Art of Gaming" thats happening today

EDIT:
The rest of the titles are pretty good choices, they clash with Sudeki so much its freightning

funcojoe

I'm sorry but all u fuckers who think the art sucks need to suck something. I give major props to the art team at Climax for creating the most beautiful villages ever in a game imo.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
funcojoe said:
I'm sorry but all u fuckers who think the art sucks need to suck something. I give major props to the art team at Climax for creating the most beautiful villages ever in a game imo.

Ok, but what is the excuse with the characters?

I'm still waiting for my copy, UPS takes forever to go from Washington to Florida

funcojoe

Yeah the character design leaves alot to be desired, but the rest of the game from the enviorments, to the villages is just stunning.

Suikoguy

funcojoe said:
Yeah the character design leaves alot to be desired, but the rest of the game from the enviorments, to the villages is just stunning.

Yep, which I agree with
The area designs from the screen i've seen do look pretty good.

Anyway, the whole Sudeki = Bad Art is getting a little old.
But, the icing on the cake had to be this event thats going to happen today.

Rhindle

It's really only the character models that people somehow find offensive.

I don't know anyone who doesn't think that the environments (outdoors especially) are gorgeous. They are also quitessentially Western in style, which again clashes somewhat with the character art.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
Rhindle said:
It's really only the character models that people somehow find offensive.

I don't know anyone who doesn't think that the environments (outdoors especially) are gorgeous. They are also quitessentially Western in style, which again clashes somewhat with the character art.

I only saw the first four environments. They looked very European. Reminded me a lot of the ginger-bread house stories. Quite pretty. Not my cup o tea personally though.

Top Bottom