• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay, Who Knows The Songs In These Commercials...

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, remember that Budweiser Commercial with multiple people enjoying a glass of Bud, and they kept on getting intercutting, with the "same" glass used a sa focal point? The camera was also constantly circiling.

Anyways, the song has the tag "What Come Around"

On a side note, there was another Bud commercial that premiered at the same time, and that one featured a daft Punk song. Anyways...

Second, the song playing in the Mario Gold Advance Tour commercial? I know the other GBA commercials used actual songs, which folks here were able to figure out the artist, so I hope the same can be done here.

And finally, anyone see that GMC commercial with all the car parts flying into a open field?

Ryu

I can't help you identifying any of that music, but there was one song I looked for for a long time from a commercial but it was absent from the game's soundtrack.

It was this operatic theme that played during the assault on the Omaha beachead during the Medal of Honor: Frontline commercial. Never could find that song...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom