• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Old? Metroid Prime 2's new suit revealed.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
It's called the
"Dark Suit".

Its revealed in the latest NP issue. The suit gives Samus the ability to travel across the Dark World without having to enter those big blue glowing areas.
I cant post scans, but we've all seen it before. It was on Camp Hyrule's website, except they said it was Dark Samus.

Sorry if old!! And if you want to see the ingame suit, go to n-philes.com/forums

Kinda looks like a mix between a power ranger and a transformer.

Tritroid

Who didn't see this coming?

I knew they were going to make a Dark Suit of some kind the moment I saw the Dark 'atmosphere'.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Dr.Guru of Peru said:
I cant post scans, but we've all seen it before. It was on Camp Hyrule's website, except they said it was Dark Samus.
What if it was
darl samus, and you steal the suit after you kill her?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Society said:
What if it was
darl samus, and you steal the suit after you kill her?
Could be. It's been said that Dark Samus doesn't play as big of a role as the demo suggested, right?

At E3, Nintendo said Dark Samus is not the main villain of the game, but rather a pursuer that you have to deal with throughout the game, not just at the end. But that's not to say that she isn't involved somehow with Ing and whatever, if anything, is controlling the Ing.

Personally, I think Dark Samus is probably part of a larger story arc that they started in the first game and will not finish until the third game or later.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Gotcha, I must have a read a really loose summary of that.

WarPig

olimario said:
I wish so much we could post scans from US mags.
It's so odd we can only post from JPN mags. :(

U.S. mags will complain to the ISP and get the forum shut down. Japanese mags won't. Simple as that ^_^

If Famitsu ever tries to do a Quiter job on y'all, things will start making sense thereafter.

DFS.

Top Bottom