• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One hour into MP2, already stuck. Want to kill.

Datawhore

on the 15th floor
I'm at the GFMC Compound, where the human ship is.

I can't seem to access any of the doors (too high, or don't know the language). I can't go back farther than the previous room, which doesn't let me get back past the door without explosives.

What in gods name am I supposed to do? I'm literally stuck in these two areas and can't progress. I want to kill someone right now.

I'm sure its something very simple I'm overlooking... argh!

WarPig

Datawhore said:
For the love of god thank you. I shouldn't have missed that hole in the ship.

I got the Missile Launcher okay, but it took me a little while to catch the hole in the ship, so you're not alone ^_^

DFS.

WarPig

Kobun Heat said:
You guys both suck.

Actually I couldn't find the hole either. dammit.

My worst moment was the first purple door. Got hung up on that shit for hours. I went all the hell over the entire game while I was stuck, though, so I found a shitload of extra missile expansions.

DFS.

Datawhore

on the 15th floor
I hate when stupid shit like this happens in games.

You know, when you're stuck in an area, not because its difficult, but because you're overlooking something that is supposed to be obvious but for some reason, its not to you at that particular moment.

I must have spent an hour trying to climb the rope you're supposed to climb in The Wind Waker that appears after defeating one of Ganon's first forms near the end of the game. You have to step on the little raised surface or else your arms can't reach the rope. I felt like igniting nuclear war with Korea over that one.

Dyne

Datawhore said:
I hate when stupid shit like this happens in games.

You know, when you're stuck in an area, not because its difficult, but because you're overlooking something that is supposed to be obvious but for some reason, its not to you at that particular moment.

I must have spent an hour trying to climb the rope you're supposed to climb in The Wind Waker that appears after defeating one of Ganon's first forms near the end of the game. You have to step on the little raised surface or else your arms can't reach the rope. I felt like igniting nuclear war with Korea over that one.

I spent a good month trying to find the path to Bean Bean valley in Super Mario RPG back before I knew what a FAQ was. It was effing impossible for me for some reason. But I screwed around in so many other areas for so long that it was fun. Like the beetle catching on Booster Hill! And the minecart racing.

hussein_snap.jpg

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I spent a good deal of time trying to figure out what to do after I got the bombs back.

I missed a stupid little room. Grr.

NOW to figure out what to do to find the
other two keys

Culex

Banned
DavidDayton said:
I spent a good deal of time trying to figure out what to do after I got the bombs back.

I missed a stupid little room. Grr.

NOW to figure out what to do to find the
other two keys

You don't get the keys until you get the dark beam, then the light beam after you've fought Dark Samus.

Synbios459 said:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's a really bad glitch. You need to restart I'm afraid:{
Yes, a glitch that means you suck a playing video games. The fucking yellow crate! You know; the one making all the noise that's supposed to be an indication that there's some hidden shit there! Oh, and I guess you missed the huge hole on the side of the Marine ship. If you had scanned the crate it would've been painfully clear.

Datawhore

on the 15th floor
Of course I found the missiles in the yellow crate. It was just a temporary lapse in judgement that made me overlook the hole in the ship...

Datawhore

on the 15th floor
evilromero said:
Yes, a glitch that means you suck a playing video games.

Like you've never got stuck somewhere in a game where the designers didn't intend it to be difficult. (i.e. due to you overlooking something)

Top Bottom